Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Disturbed: Hey its alright, you wanted your time with Dot I respect that. Tieya!!! *huggles and kisses*
Saphire: Kurtz wait up!!! *running at full speed and accidently knocks int Nath*
The OCA
Y-DMX: I think so. Could you go for him, Nath? I just got called from a Tournament arena. So I gotta go *teleports away*

I-DMX: Oh! I was about to destroy Jupiter! HOW COULD I FORGET IT SO EASILY! *Disappears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
C-R-Amat:*points arm at Saphire*I...will kill...you.APOCALYPSE CANNON!*fires a massive ball of nonelemental energy*NO!*jumps in the way of the attack*WHAT ARE YOU DOING?I WON'T LET YOU KILL ANYONE!
Nath: WHOA! *stops floating and collapses to the floor* Yeah. I'll go get him now. *splits into his dragon form while his main wolf form weakens slightly* See you later! *runs off at lightspeed towards a random direction*

DW-Nath: Heya cutie! *cuddles Saphire*

Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Maybe I should just go..? I've already caused enough trouble as it is.

Tieya: *huggles Disturbed tightly* I missed you, wolfey!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *huggles DW-Nath*

Disturbed: I missed you to cuties *huggles*
The OCA
Dot: *Raises eyebrow* What kind of trouble have you caused? You just mistepped. Why do you take it like it was the end of the world?

Aqua #56: Tasty!

DMX: I'm not done!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* That. *points to Steven carrying a huge axe*

Steven: HE TELEPORTED AND CRUSHED MY DAMN COFFEE MUG JUST TO GET HIS SISTER! HE'LL DIE! *slashes at Kurtz*

Tieya: *giggles, and kisses Disturbed on the cheek*

DW-Nath: *licks Saphire's face* How are you, cutie?

Nath: *running towards the lake* Oh cr--- *gets cut off as he can't stop himself and falls into the lake head first*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *licks Tieyas cheek*

Saphire: Fine now..*huggles*

Silver: Want a hand Kurtz?
The OCA
*C-R-Amat's body is on the ground*
Amat:HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO SAVE EVERYONE FROM HIS EVIL SIDE AND NO ONE EVEN CARES!
C-Amat:Watch it,your evil side is even stronger.
Dot: *Widens eyes* Nooo! *Runs in front of the blade and her stomach gets pierced by Steven's blade, she spits some blood*

DMX: *Looks on Nath as all the Auqas stare on him* What's up dude?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad