Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Arkos: Since I have more creative power then imagineable... *puts his hand to H-Shadow's chest and it suddenly fills with candy instead of organs, but he's still alive* Anyone want candy? Here's your candyman. *throws it at D-Shadow and Shadow
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:I-DMX: Sticking my tongue at you!

Disturbed: No mouth?
The OCA
Reno: Guess you don't know a thing about humour and sarcasm, Disturbed.

CM: You know, *Looks up on Arkos* You are messing with me and my date.

I-DMX: Uh-oh, *jumps under a sofa*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Nah I'm just dumb :P
The OCA
Arkos: There is death coming to you, too, but I just don't want to deal with it yet. *throws H-Shadow to I-DMX* Here! Your candy.

Steven: I predict a bloody battle. *hides behind the same sofa as I-DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Hold on!! This needs a setting !!! *turns the entire room black, and makes a full moon appear* there and now we're good.
The OCA
I-DMX: NO FUCKING KIDDING! *shiver down the sofa, but looks on CM*

CM: *Teary face* You are going to kill me too...? Owwwie...

I-DMX: *Stops and comes out of sofa, then proceeds in front of Arkos* No one makes my sister cry. I've been enough patient with you! *Turns into Infini Dragon and casts Soul Rend on Arkos*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: *sweat-drops* I th-- GAH! *gets hit by Soul Rend and crashes through several hundred spawned metal walls*

Steven: I thought it was good enough to get completely slaughtered by that. *thinks* Wait, this'll help too. *makes hundred of guns appear and fire at Arkos*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbeds: Since all my attacks are all dark they'll just get absorbed
Saphire: *flips in* but not Spirit power...SPIRIT PULSA!!! *fires a giant beam of spirit energy at Arkos*
The OCA
Arkos: *practically ridden with hundreds of holes and his legs completely shattered and wrecked*

Steven: Uhm, guys, is blood meant to be flowing like a river out? *points to the huge tidal wave of blood flowing down from Arkos' body*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds