Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Alright..If you feel sleepy, you can place your legs under the table...It keeps you warm..." Mitsuki smiles as teaching her to manage scripts till almost midnight.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm glad I made the right choice." Disturbed took a small sip from his own glass "mmm yes very good" he said examined the glass then turned to Carman "I cant say that I do, I have had wine before but none as fine as this one." Disturbed then rested his head on Carman's shoulder "The person I'm sharing it with is very fine as well" let out a small mur.
The OCA
Kurtz nodded, as he stopped nuzzling Dorothy's neck. "Well, of course, Dot...." As he spoke, he quickly moved his arms and cuddled her. "...I loved it." With that, his head lowered and rested upon Dorothy's shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We better get seats," Shadow said as his own tail began to wag happily, swaying in rhythm with Alice's, "You like scary movies?"

"Hey yeah, you never told us what kind of movie this is." Katt said as she rolled back onto her feet and stood up.

"So long as there's violence, busty chicks, and random property damage I'm happy." Shadow said, not even thinking about half the things he was saying.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles and really did place her legs under the table while she keeps taking a look on the scripts along side with Mitsuki. although she also slowly and gently rests her head down on Mitsuki's shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yoosei-san..are you live alone...? I'm just curious..." Mitsuki asked in low tone as her paw caressing her shoulder.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she smiles and kisses Mitsuki's shoulder softly "No.. I live with someone else... that's the person with whom I tried to talk with... " she looks up at Mitsuki "but tell me why you want to know that...I'm quite sure that you have other reason besides being just curious, my friend"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I just want to know...if you're like me.." Mitsuki paused for a moment, looking outside of the opened glass door. "...Living alone..." She continued, and silence again.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she kisses her neck softly and then lifts her head to look at Mitsuki "how about... if you will live with me... i mean with us... argh... i mean with me and with my other friend... what do you think of the idea... Mitsuki-san?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I want to...but I can't leave this house...because its my last assets...after my both parents gone..." Mitsuki lowered her ears while looking to the scripts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds