Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
C-Amat:*still pumping dark energy into Arkos*
C-R-Amat:*somehow appears besides Disturbed*How did I get in here?
Dot: Man... you sure look hot like this! *Jumps on his muzzle excitedly* How big are you going to become?

Magnamon A-Mode: *Holding both Lurea and the Nurse* Hey, are you two doing anything tonight? I need someone to help me getting my armor off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: Nope! *giggles* Not doing anything, sweetie...

Arkos: I don't know. As long as that dude down there keeps pumping dark energy into me, I could practically become god himself. *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Hey I can keep my form in here *moves around a bit* Hey look...its his brain...*grins evily*..
The OCA
Amat:Shouldn't you run out of energy soon?
C-Amat:*still pumping energy*When you have energy from many different dimensions,it can last forever.

*takes control of Arkos's movements* Woot!!!
The OCA
Arkos: *frowns, as he moves a hand to his head* Stop that. *immediately Disturbed crashes into a randomly spawned metal wall*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

*gets back up* Come on...lets have a little fun...*makes Arkos punch himself in the face*
The OCA
Dot: Uhm... but... you are almost out of the Earth.

Magnamon A-Mode: Then, let's get home. This armor's itchy *grins and takes of with both Aquas*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: *growls, as he holds his arm back* You're beggining to annoy me; you could've killed Dot with that. Shadow-merge. *suddenly darkness starts to swirl around Distubed, and starts making him evaporate into nothing* Yeah... *waves a hand and C-Amat's dark energy supply suddenly is cut off* There. I'm finished.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds