Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Disturbed: Oh hi Dreya...wassup
The OCA
D-Dark and C-Amat:*rams Arkos giving him more darkness,an endless supply from C-Amat*
C-Amat:Unlimited chaos and dark energy,check.
Magnamon A-Mode: Well, this level of digievolution almost always has me with long hair, but no complaints over holding you *snuggles Lurea nearer*

DMX: *Being kissed and hugged by countless AquaRivamon* Me lucky.

Aquas: *Sticks head out of water just next to DMX* Damn yes you are *dives again*

Dot: Kurtzy? Uhh... how?

I-DMX: *Appears next to D-Shadow* What did I miss?

Reno: According to my theory, CM can be called again if hit by this *lifts a piece of Dark Matter in his paw. But it floats away from his grip and it slams itself on Arkos* Well, I doubt we'll be able to call anything purely dark with him growing so big and becoming a magnet to darkness, literally.

*All the present DMX'es stop their current activities*

DMX'es: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO RENODRAMON?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Hold on...I use shadow power right? So isnt that...oh shit!! *slams his sword into the ground as an anchor and holding on* Its sucking in me too!!
The OCA
R-Amat:*grabs Disturbed*DIMENSION GATE!*throws him through and gate closes*
Amat:Where'd you throw him?
R-Amat:.....I just opened a gate and threw him in.
C-Amat:*still giving power*I love unlimited dark energy.
Magnamon A-Mode: NURSE!

*AquaRivamon in sexy nursey outfit appears*

Magnamon A-Mode: Take care of him, he's sick or something *points at Reno*

Nurse: Oh my!

Magnamon A-Mode: Yeah, I know, he,

Nurse: YOU ARE SO HOT! *Lets her tongue hang out while her eyes grow as two huge pink hearts*

Magnamon A-Mode: *Flaps his feathery wings back* Kay, angelic dragon form, two thumbs up with girls.

I-DMX: Dude. You are ruining our style of short white hair.

Magnamon A-Mode: And? Long snow white fits me better, the ladies here aren't complaining either.

T-DMX: I don't have hair.

I-DMX: That's because you are a 500 feet tall dragon with nothing better to do but sleep and grant wishes. I doubt our creator thought much for you.

T-DMX: *Sleeping already*

I-DMX: *Flat stare* He's boring.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*gate opens and he lands behind Dot on Arkos's nose* R-AMAT I HATE YOU!!! *slowly gets absorbed by Arkos* Fuck!!
The OCA
Amat:*jumps up and pulls Disturbed away*R-Amat,I told you not to open gates at random.
R-Amat:So?
Arkos: *chuckles, as all his attention is on Dot* I think it's Dark Matter. Who knows. I never paid attention to stupid lessons given by an idiot.

Steven: *sweat-drops* Mufah.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *absorbed by Arkos*

Disturbed: Wow this is different
The OCA