Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy moaned really loud and came. When her orgasm hit her for the second time that day, less juices came, but in some strange way, she let out a big load nonethless, her pussy now was clamping Kurtz's member down from how tight it had become, "Hrrr... nnghhh!!" she murred, then yelped as she felt the big cock still inside whie she was cumming.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz eyes widened, as he continued to pump, the pressure was shifting from the base of his tail to his cock quickly as his member was lubed by Dorothy's juices. "Nrrff! Hr..."

After a few seconds, he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Hrf..D....D..." He then grabbed her sides tightly, and roared, slamming once more into her as his member exploded for the first time with dragon seed. "DOOROTTHHHHYY!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nyyyaaaah!" Dorothy screamed and cuddled Kurtz, her claws almost sinking on his scaly back as her eyes shut hard from the pressure, "Nnghhhh!!" she grunted as her love box took in Kurtz's load.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued to roar, as more and more of his load squirted out, fully emptying himself. "Mrhhhfff!" Was the only thing that escaped his muzzle as he wrapped his tail around Dorothy's and cuddled her tightly with his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Katt would you like to go to diner and the movies sometime?" asked Blaze shyly turning bit redder with emburestment.

Blaze do," asked Carman as she began to rub Disturbed chest ruffly, 'do you think I could have the aparment tonight?"

"Carman now wh...," said Blaze as he look at Carman and Disturbed he gag a bit, " Uh, sure gues you but ask me again later Okay. Disturbed you becareful with her she is like a sister to me. Hurt her and you can't run far enough." said Blaze calmly and firmly the the wolf in Carman lap.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nah," Shadow said waving away the bottle, "I'm not really thirsty, at least," He swished his tail so it lightly tapped her back side, "Not for that." he said as he leaned in and kissed her quickly on the cheek.

"Little overprotective of her aren't you?" Katt noted, "Reminds me of Shadow, he still just thinks of me as a kid and won't let me have any fun." Katt pouted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carman said to Katt, "Yeah but if I don't have to duty my claw why should I?"

"So Katt you still have not gave me answer about going out with me," said Blaze shyly turning even redder with emburestment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, sorry, got distracted." Katt thought for a moment, "Sure." She said suddenly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The most beautiful ladie I have ever me just said yes she would go out with me," thought Blaze as he gave Katt a light hug. "You won't regret it giving me a chance," said Blaze as he turned crimsim.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions