Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
*Dark Matter keeps raining on Arkos as CM climbs his muzzle and hugs his face, just between his eyes*

Magnamon A-Mode: You were Kurtz first, you are just manipulating his body. *keeps having to look higher and higher up*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: *chuckles, as he watches CM cuddle his face* I don't have a clue what you're on about, but I like this body way better.

Lurea: *jumps Magnamon A-Mode from behind* Hiya... uhm... *blushes* Wait, who... are you?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*All of Chaos Mistress' darkness is absorbed inside Arkos' body, tripling his power and size, and makes her revert to normal Dot*

Magnamon A-Mode: I'm just a Magnamon with angel wings, why? *Turns around and looks down on the small AquaVeemon* Who are you, blue lady?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: Oh, sorry... I really thought you were a friend of mine... he's really cute, he is.. *sweat-drops* ...Sorry... got you mixed up...

Arkos: *blinks* Oh great, I think I need LIGHT MATTER here!

Steven: *gets up* You've gotta be kidding. That would completely make you tiny, and also, that would practically kill you and Dot since your both so high up.

Arkos: JUST DO IT!

Steven: Sheesh! Fine! *fiddles in his bag for a Light Matter*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Magnamon A-Mode: Because of this? *takes off his golden hemlet, showing same face as DMX, only difference is that his white hair is long*

Dot: Where am I? *Notices two mega huge eyes* EEEP!! *backs off on Arkos' muzzle* Who are you?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Arkos: No.
Kurtz: LET ME OUT!
Arkos: Pfft.
Kurtz: Fine, I'll take you instead.
Arkos: Wh--

Arkos: Huh? *notices Dot in front of his muzzle* Uhm... K... Kurtz, Dot!

Lurea: Oh... my... *drools, before kissing DMX on the muzzle again and again* You look even cuter with LONG hair!

Steven: No need for Light Matter, then.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: Get the feeling we missed something?

Omni Shadow: Kinda. Hey, where'd H go?

H-Shadow: *Hiding behind a tree, Don't let CM see me, don't let CM see me, don't let CM see me, don't let CM see me, don't let CM see me.

Shadow: Probably cowering in needless fear somewhere.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: I hear someone. *shifts a hand and the tree that H-Shadow is hiding behind suddenly uproots and levitates in the air, before landing on top of him*

Steven: He's way too powerful, I tell you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
H-Shadow: DON'T LET HER SEE ME! *Runs into a random house and locks fifty diffrent bolts on the door then boards it up*

D-Shadow: What's with him?

Shadow: He and CM had a little fling before. Can't remember how it ended.

Omni Shadow: Okay, so he's afraid of commitment or something?

Shadow: No I think he's afraid of super powerful beings that can crush him like a grape.

D-Shadow: Sure I'd have that problem too, if anything was strong enough to crush me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: Shame I've drained the darkness from almost everything... CM ain't here anymore, and possibly she won't exist ever again. *looks at Dot who is resting on his huge muzzle*

Dreya: Woah. Brother got super big and kicks damn ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds