Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed murred to Carman's scratching and rubbing of his tummy.
The OCA
"That would be great...Let's go.." Mitsuki opens the door and let Yoosei step out first.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei steps out, taking a few steps to then stop and look at Mitsuki, waiting for her to step out as well "do you like chinese food... Mitsuki?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup. I like some of them.." Mitsuki stepped out and close the door, walking out from studio and proceed to the restaurant Yoosei is talking about.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and leads the way towards the chinese restaurant. like she predicted, it was still opened indeed. she smiles and walks inside and spots her usual table is free still. she waves her paw to the chief to greet him, as he smiles and waves his hand back to her. "come Mitsuki... let's use this table" she walked to the far off corner of the restaurant and sat down on a table by the window.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki mods as se sit on chair near the window, facing Yoosei. "It still opened..I tough this kind of restaurant will close early.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice giggled, I wonder how much will he last, "You know. You look cute when acting drunk," and she drank down some more beer, it was not so easy for her to get drunk, since a specific someone had been with her enough for her to get enough resistance.

OOC:

???: That'd be me.

DMX: Shut up or you won't appear till end of the month.

???: That's too long.

DMX: Why am I even writing this?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she smiles and sits down on a chair while looking at Mitsuki "this is the only restaurant nearby that stays open until really late... which is a good thing"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, I see..So, what are we waiting for..? We're hungry, right..? Since you know this restaurant, I want you to make an order for me." Mitsuki smiles while looking to her, swishing her tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she giggles and nods "sure thing ..." she waves her paw to the waitress and she comes closer. Yoosei whispers a few things on the waitress's ear and she nods and walks away again. Yoosei smiled and look at Mitsuki "don't worry... it won't take long for them to bring our meal"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions