Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Matt: *looks at DJ* heh no worries... well anyway nice to meet you DJ.. my name is Yamato Ishida but everyone calls me Matt. I would introduce you to my partner but he ain't here for now... *sweatdrops* I guess he is upstairs anyway

Gabumon: *he gets closer to Kari and smiles* yup that is all that happens.. and I am glad you are just ok Kari. I was worried about you as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dasiuke\'s jaw dropped open for second when he heard that Takeru had kissed Hikari feeling a sudden jolt of jealousy.
\"And I took care of those two myself! Me and Lighdramon just ran towards that portal and they shut it to save their own hides!\" He exaggerated loudly.

V-mon put a finger to his mouth thinking back to the battle. Did I really scare them away?
TK:*he sweatdropped hearing Davis* uhh.... Davis you didn't precisely scared them, didn't you listened what I said? they took what they needed from Kari and leaved
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Saph! Cut that out!" Peter failed to keep balance and fell flat on his face while still laughing.

"Oops, sorry!" Sapphire giggled, getting off him.

"Hehe, that's OK." He grinned while getting up.
Rika walked into the room, and nearly crashed into her partner.
"A little bit of warning next time, Renamon," she muttered. Then: "Who are they?" She indicated Nath and Luna.
"No idea," Renamon told her. "I was waiting till you turned up to introduce myself." Both winced as Peter fell on his face.
"Well, we should probably go and do that now," Rika decided. "C-mon!" the two girls walked over to Pete, Saph and the newcommers.
"Hi," Rika said when they got there. "I'm Rika, and this is my partner, Renamon. And you are?"
Saph giggled to herself quietly while whispering to Peter "This is still a little unnerving."

"Yeah, I know." He spoke to her quietly "But I suspect that isn't the same pair we know."

"I guessed that... What was this sort of thing called..."

"Parallel Universe?"

"Yeah." She giggled again "That still gives me a headache!"

Peter grinned "And actually being in one is more like migraine!"
Rika? I think that Peter and Saph might be talking about us. But I'm not sure.
I'm not sure Renamon, I mean, why would they...Hang on a sec! Rika turned to face Peter.
"Peter, how did you know my name before? I mean, I didn't introduce myself to you?"
Peter sweat dropped with a little smile "Uh..." Bloody hell... I didn't even get this question right in my science exams...

"Hehe!" Sapphire was almost beside herself with amusement "You do not want to know... It'll give you a headache!"
"Oh, I think I do want to know," Rika said, putting her hands on her hips.
"I think we both do," Renamon said quietly.
"Jeezuz... Sorry if I don't explain this too well..." Peter began.

"Pet." Sapphire prodded his neck.

"What?"

She looked to Rika with a happy grin "Two words; Parallel Reality... or something like that!" She giggled while glancing at Renamon.

"Yup!" Peter scratched the back of his head.