Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Nath bowed slightly in front of both Saph and Peter. "Greetings."

Luna giggled, and pulled Nath back up, tapping him on the head. "Stop being formal, Nathy!" She grinned slightly, as she swished her three tails behind her.

Nath sighed. "Oh, alright. Hiya!" Swiftly, he lifted a hand up and smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I'd love to join in on this but I've dont really have any digimon relating characters *scratches head*
The OCA
Saph giggled slightly as her Tamer reached her side and stuck an arm round her shoulders "Hehe, what brings you guys... and girls..." He grined at Luna "Here?"
TK:*he sat down and held her hand gently* it was Daemon and Dragomon, they had used you to make the darkness in you take over, and it did..... but it was temporary because when they were about to take you with them we fought back all while I....... *he blushed deeper* I kissed you trying to get the Kari I know return and it worked because Dragomon took that darkness in you out taking it with him, they saw we weren't letting them take you so they did the next thing they could, take the darkness in you, they plan to use that darkness in something, we only know is related to something called the Dark Breed, Azulongmon and the other sovereigns as well Gennai are investigating more, for now we have to rest and reagroup....... and get all the digidestined from the different digiworlds that appeared, like the Tamers two of them are here, Takato and Rika but there are more of them. we need all the help we can get

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*he blushed when she kissed his cheek and kept hugging her gently as he smiles* well you didn't told me before but I kinda knew it, we always enjoy each other's company and about cheer you up.... I'm glad I can help *kisses her nose playfully*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna then scratched her head, and sighed. "Well... it's a very long story. We were being... let's just say stalked."

Nath shivered slightly, and turned his head away. "Now I know the reason why people don't like to go in sewers. Beh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yer what...?" Saph blinked at Nath and suddenly cringed "EEEWWWWW!!!"
Nath sweat-dropped. "As I said, long story of how I got to be in a sewer."

Luna nodded, frowning. "Yeah... Stupid Southern Cross and their wacko jobs... Anyway," She tried quickly changing the subject. "...What were you guys doing?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Takato and Guilmon soon get in on the newcomers...as Guilmon drags takato...into the wall**

Takato: @_@...okay no more...peanut butter hunts for.....you.. (looks to the newcomers)....hey there..what's goin on..and who are you?

Guilmon: And would you like peanut butter cookies^^ i found them^^

Takato: don't mind him...he's...just thinking with his gut

**Gatomon and Patamon:**
Gatomon giggles...she soon press her lips upon patamon's lips**
Saph continues her little cringe while Peter laughs "We were kinda running from a Beelzemon and took some whacked out portal. So... here we are!"
*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*he smiled and kissed her back enjoying the moment. He had wished for this for a long time and now it was true, he caressed her back gently with his wings*

*room*

TK:and that's the situation Kari, also the sovereigns managed to get back the crests so it sure will be a big help have them back
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions