Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Thanks." Katt smiled, "Why don't you take a shot at one?" She asked throwing a soda to Alice.

"Yeah," Shadow sat up and turned around, sitting on the back of the couch, "Let's hear what you got."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

As Mitsuki and Yoosei finishes the song, the audience applause and cheering them because of the great performance. Mitsuki smiles to the audience then to Yoosei who standing still. "Good job, Yoosei-san...The audience is startling to like you.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I don't like soda around too much, sowy," Alice said while closing one of her eyes and taking a long sip of her beer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire grabs another soda "Oh but I do!!" she chugs nearly half the can. She took a deep breath and let out a monstrous belch nearly making her fall over.
The OCA

Yoosei's legs were shacking a bit, she is still nervous even if it has ended already the performance. she looks at Mitsuki and smiles, prouding of being able to help her friend "Thanks Mitsuki-san.... I'm glad everything went just fine in the end"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Sorry bad phoneline connection.

Ic: As Blaze and Carman sat out pizza's, chips & dip, burritoes, a veggie tray. " Soup up, hey Katt what would you like me to you?" Blaze asked Katt so he could get on her good side.

"Disturbed would you be a good boy and fix me plate?" asked Carman seductively.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed got up out of his seat and bowed "Yes ma'am." He walked over grabbed a plate and grabbed a little bit of everything. Then presented her with her plate "Here you go ma'am."
The OCA
"Did you get one with anchovies?" Katt asked looking at the pizza boxes.

Shadow shuddered a bit, "Can't believe you eat those nasty things."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes there is a pizza with anchovies on it also I used the whole can of then," said Blaze with sly grin say yes I'm on her good side.

"Thankies Disturbed," said Carman as she kissed Disturbed on the cheeck
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed bowed before sitting back down

Saphire grabbed a slice of pizza and munched on it "Yum good pizza!" she seed with a smile as she took another small bite.
The OCA