Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Amat:*grabs a bat and starts swinging at Steven*
Steven: *every hit keeps missing* You don't get it - DMX's bat. And he's holding it, you can't get it off him easily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: I'll take him out with my newest move! *Grabs the Tyrant dragon* DRAGON KING SLICE!! *Swings the dragon at Steven*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed:*flat stares* Is it just me or does he come up with a new move every week?
The OCA
H-Shadow: What new move? He picked up the dragon and smacked someone with it while yelling.

D-Shadow: That is the power of the Dragon King Slice.

Omni Shadow: You smacked him with an overgrown lizard. That doesn't count as a new move.

D-Shadow: But I,

All the Shadow's: IT DOESN'T COUNT!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Well I give it an 8 for originality but I give it a 2 because it was just plane stupid. I mean Dragon King Slice? Its not even a slice if you bash someone with a giant lizard its not a slice
The OCA
D-Shadow: DRAGON KING BASH!! *Picks up the dragon again and smashes Disturbed into the ground with it, Better?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: *the dragon flies right through him* Seriously, you gotta learn. I can only be hit by the bat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*raised his sword and the dragons body sliced into it just stopping at the hilt* He hit me...not you... *takes the dragon from D-Shadow and puts it over a huge bonfire* Roasted dragon anyone?
The OCA
H-Shadow: DMX is gonna kill him.

Omni Shadow: Yup.

H-Shadow: It's gonna be bloody.

H-Shadow: You wanna watch?

D-Shadow: I'll make the popcorn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad