Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Rika bounded up the stairs of the hotel two at a time, and came to a hallway. And natrully this thing is pretty much made of doors she thought crossly. Rika then spotted one that was slightly ajar. She could see TK through the gap. That'll be it She knocked sofly on the door, and let herself in.
"How's she doing?" she asked TK.
TK:*he snaps out of his thoughts as he looks up seeing Rika, he stands up* she will be fine, she is resting, it was too much for her *he then smiles slightly* sorry I didn't introduced myself properly before with all this I kinda had my head in another place *he extends his hand at her* I'm Takeru Takaishi, call me TK for short, and you are?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
\"Oh well\" Daisuke turned his gaze back to Hikari then back to Takato.
\"I think we should stay and watch Hikari-chan. In case those guys come back.\" he said worried.

(OOC: If we have them go and round up their friends we\'d need someone to RP the friends, while I might be able to RP a few more people it might be difficult to make it a plot device.)
Rika smiles at TK."Rika. Rika Nonaka. My partner is Renamon." She lookes at Kari. "I'm glad that she'll be OK. I should probably go and tell Matt that she's fine. He wanted to come up and see her, but Gabumon wouldn't let him."
TK:*he remembered Matt and smiled at Rika* thanks, if Matt is asking for Kari then is a good sign he is starting to return to his senses *he then sighs* he always has questioned why he got the crest of friendship, mostly when he got his crest and learned what it represented, that was years ago, I was just 8 years old, he was 11, but much of this is because of our parents' divorce, both he and I got pretty affected since my mom took me while my father took Matt, my mother to erase all trace that could remember her my father and their marriage changed my last name from Ishida to Takaishi which is her maiden's name *he then took out his D-3 and stared at it* if it wasn't because of the digiworld and the digimon only God knows how me and Matt would have ended, we learned a lot with our adventures, it were those adventures what finally got me to learn to not lose hope and Matt learned the meaning of friendship, but that doesn't means we can't fall down and doubt, we are humans after all *he then smiles again* sorry for the long speech some times I can't help myself and I get to carried. And again thanks for help my brother
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No prob," Rika told TK. "I'll go check on him then, and tell him that Kari's OK. See ya later, TK." Rika slipped down the door, and eased it closed. She ran down the staris and back into the lounge room.
"How's he doing?" she asked Renamon and Gabumon.
Seeing Takeru walk away from the sleeping Hikari Daisuke walked over to her.
\"Those bastards from that portal did something to her.\" Daisuke explained to Takato (assuming he followed). He kneeled down and put his hand on her fourhead.
TK:*he turned as he walked back to the chair and sat down as he looked at Davis* we will get them Davis, that's a promise
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
\"You can bet on that!\" Daisuke encouraged further.
\"By the way Yamato-kun, is he okay? I saw that he looked bumed out earlier.\" Daisuke mentioned.

\"And are Tailmon and Patamon okay? They just left.\" V-mon chirped in.
TK:*he nodded* Matt will be fine, he felt guilty because he didn't managed to help us but he is strong, Rika helped him to at least return here and he asked for Kari so I think he soon will be back to his senses *he turned at Veemon* Patamon followed Gatomon after she ran, I think she felt bad because of what happened to Kari, she must have blamed herself because she couldn't help her, Patamon went after her to talk with her, but don't worry I'm sure they will be back here soon
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions