Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy moaned, "Ohhh... nnnhhh..." she winced in bliss as the dragon pleasured her round plump mound, "Feels great... ohhh... Kurtz..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We are here at my apartment. The elevator may still be out though the and I'm on the tenth floor," said Blaze as he took the cases from Shadow to give him some relief.

"The elevator may be out," Carman said in outrage wanting to throtle Blaze for living on the tenth floor.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh well, we'll have the boys give us a foot massage when we get up there." Katt smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued to nuzzle Dorothy's breast for a few more seconds, before he smiled, and licked the nipple of the breast once, his devious grin returning to his face - as it always did. "I'm glad to hear that."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It will work," said Blaze as he pushed the elevator buttun as it lit up, " what did I tell youd."

"Blaze shut the hell before I box your ears," Carman said feircely, "you are to happy about your fate we have instore for you I just don't you anymore."

"I have change in the past two year since you left Carman," said Blaze as he thought about which collar when to when they got to the room
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Good question...This dress didn't need you to wear bra." She then pull back the panties and began to dress up Yoosei. "Now, for the makeups..." Mitsuki decorates Yoosei's face with the latest makeups and done after a while. "Now, look yourself on the mirror, Yoosei-san..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire's ears dropped "Aww I was looking forward to a nice foot massage."

Disturbed just remained silent
The OCA
"Who said they don't have to give us one?" Katt said to Saphire, "It was a long walk from the arcade after all."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Actually you know what, I'm feeling really tired actually." Saphire jumped into Shadows arms "Carry me."
The OCA
Ooc: I may not be able to post till sunday after noon guys
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz