Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah smile Fluffy." Katt said.

Shadow smiled a bit.

"That's a good Mr. Stuffington Fluffypants!" Katt said, talking like she was comunicating with an infant.

"Fluffy's bad enough, we don't need the whole name." Shadow said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The producer went to Yoosei and shakes hand. "Thank you so much. You really save us today. So get ready." He smile as stepped out and locked the door.

Mitsuki then went to Yoosei and looking deeper into her eyes. "Thank you so much, Yoosei-san. There, let me help you to change yourself, so you can perform on the stage." She went to Yoosei's back and slowly untie her long hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She blushes and smiles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, come on Shadow!" Alice said as she walked behind him, then on his left as she looked up on him, "It's just a game, gee, it'll be a lot better when we get home!" she winked at him.

Dorothy smiled eagerly, "At last you are acting more valently. You always were so shy..." she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz tilted his head and smiled, as he tugged the blouse over Dot's head, trying to pull it off. "...That's because I was near a goddess." Was the only thing he could reply.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed sighed "If you say so.."Then he caught a glare from Saphire "Yeah it will be loads of fun!!!"
The OCA
"It's a surprise...You will see it later..." She replied as stripping Yoosei's shirt and pants, showing her underwear. Hmm...You have a such beautiful body there..." She stare to Yoosei's body for a while and caress her fur. "...and soft fur too..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hm...you like surprises huh" she blushes a bit once being only in underwear and also due to Mitsuki's words "thank you... Mitsuki-chan... I'm glad you think my fur is soft... since after all...i take really good care of it" her own tails start to swish happily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow really smiled this time, "Well, if you say so."

""Mind if I borrow her for a second? Oh wait of course you don't." Katt said as she dragged Alice back a bit, "Listen, you know Shadow won't let me have any fun so I need you to keep him occupied for me, he's a real lightweight with drinking so if you can get him to take a few drinks he'll be alot funner." Katt said with a knowing smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then, she unclip her bra and strip it seductively, exposing Yoosei's beautiful breasts, then her panties. While she stood up, her paws caressing Yoosei's butt and waists, without Mitsuki realise it. She's completely naked as Mitsuki searching the cloth that really suits for Yoosei, and she found one; a lite-blue silk gown.
"Here you are, Yoosei-san...Wear this.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds