Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Your gonna get it Alice," Blaze cried out. He shot wonce more and tried to dodge the shot from Alice but failed get out of the way.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she smiles "yeah... maybe i will" she then blushes deeply once seeing Mitsuki only wearing bra and panties. the view was so tempting that Yoosei suddenly looked in another direction to avoid feeling aroused by the lovely sight
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki then strip hee bra and panties, showing her beautiful D-cup size reasts with cute pink nipples and her pussy. Then she untie her long hair while looking to Yoosei. "You don't mind if I strip my clothes in front of you..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei's ears twitch softly as she then looks again to Mitsuki, blushing darkly now by seeing her completely naked "a...a....actually... It doesn't matter if i would mind at all...since you had stripped your clotches already" she chuckles and keeps blushing darkly, as she starts to feel aroused and then damp between her legs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Use my womanly charms to distract him? That's evil," Katt looked shocked, then smiled, "I love it." She said as she moved around towards Blaze, "You don't really want to shoot me do you?" Katt asked him as she gave him the sweetest sexiest look she could.

"Locked on." Shadow said as he set his sites on the now exposed Alice, "FIRE!!" He shot off a series of shots.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed tried to make a move up ahead but gets shot many times.

"YOU GOT SNIPED!!!!" Saphire yelled. She was really getting into the game. Then she rolled and jumped behind the cover Blaize was using and planted three shots on him.

Disturbed's jaw dropped "When the hell did she learn that?" Then he gets shot two more times by Katt.
The OCA
"No I won't shot sexy kitty like you, but I will shoot my...," Blaze trailed off as he turned around to shot at Carman, "room mate." As he fired a few shots at Carman.

Carman takes a two shot in the chest and the rest miss. "Is that all you got Bro," said Carman as she nodded to Katt and Alice to open fire on Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Maybe he can't," Shadow jumped over Blaze aiming his weapon at Katt, "BUT I SURE AS HECK CAN!!" he fired off quickly, hitting Katt a couple of times in the chest before he landed and darted quickly for cover.

"Damnit!" Katt turned around and fired at Shadow as he ran off.

"Now guys! Dart and strike tactics." Shadow shouted as he ran around the field looking for an advantageous point.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dart and Strike? What the hell is that supposed to mean" Gets shot by Alice a few times "Man!" Tries to run for cover.

Saphire was now in a knelt position up against a cover guarding an open area.
The OCA
OOC: If no one's gonna say it, then I'll do. Don't power play, Disturbed.

IC:

Alice meeped and got hit by both Shadow's and Blaze's hits, the point where she had to be hit was unfortunately touched and she was out of the game, "Oh man..." she sighed and purposedly laid on ground and left her gun on the floor next to her I wanted to impress him... damnit...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad