Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei blinks but blushes a bit just by feeling Mitsuki's paw grabbing her own. she was starting to get lost on her own thoughts but quickly snapped out of it to look at Mitsuki "don't worry Mitsuki-sama, you will get there in time...it's a promise"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles as arrives at shoe locker and immediately changing her shoes to rollerblade, the one that she used to go to college. I know, but I don't want to be late." She spoke politely as grabs Yoosei's paw. "You climb on my back and tell me the fastest route to go to TV station."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy smiled widely, blushing again, as the threw her arms around Kurtz and snuggled him into a tight hug, "Thank you!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz gladly accepted the hug, and after a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around her, smiling. "No need to thank me... Dot." He chuckled, swishing his tail from side-to-side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and looks at Mitsuki "there is no need for me to climb on your back... when I just can do this... " she goes closer to Mitsuki, hugging her softly and blushing while looking into her beautiful eyes "to the TV station we will go... I will stay there by your side after all" she chuckles and teleports them both to the TV station, appearing there in a matter of few minutes
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy kept hugging Kurtz until the sub reached the station on the other side, "Well... let's get home, boyfriend, gee. I'm impatient for what you wanted to do," she cooed with a wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and slowly unwrapped his arms from around Dorothy. He tilted his head slightly, scratching his neck with a single claw. "And I'm kinda impatient, too...." His smile then turned to that of a grin. "...girlfriend." He then stood up, and offered his claw to Dorothy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A party sounds fun." Katt said, "You can count us-"

"Katt, we're going to the arcade now remember?"

"Oh, right forgot that." Katt said smiling, "I got an idea!" She turned to Blaze and Carman, "Why don't you two come too? We have a free game for as many people and needed another guy," She looked at Carman, "And we still need another guy so if you know anyone tell us!" She said exitedly.

"Afterwards we could head to your place for the party if you don't think the game will take too long, and you don't need too much time to set it up." Shadow said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds like a fucking plan" Disturbed said raising his fist

"Yeah it'll be fun!!" Saphire said as she held onto Shadow's arm.
The OCA
"Sure!" Alice cheered along with them and smiled to Shadow.

Dot took Kurtz's claw and walked with him out of the sub, "Well... let's get home, teehee."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad