Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy walked after Kurtz and entered the sub, soon taking a free seat next to the door.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz thought quietly to himself, as he stood up. Stand up.... or sit down... hm, tough choice. He then moved over and sat down next to Dorothy. Easy choice, actually.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Yoosei accepting the call, Mitsuki's manager, the one who manage Mitsuki's piano road tour is in the line. "Mitsuki, the reason why I'm calling you is you have to perform a show at 2 places today, one is at local TV station and the other one is auditorium. Get ready early so we can discuss more."

Then, the Manager terminates the call while the time shows almost 5PM, and the shows is start begins 7PM. She have only 2 hours to prepare herself; while in the other hand, she woke up slowlyand saw Yoosei is still sitting in front of her, with Mitsuki's cellphone on her hand
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She sweatdrops and blushes deeply while noticing Mitsuki waking up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki slightly smiles while too her cellphone, then caress Yoosei's ear. "It's okay..Anyway, who's calling me..?
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei's ears twitch a bit as she looks into Mitsuki's eyes. "probably it was your manager since he was saying that you have to perform a show at 2 places today and also asked you to get ready earlier so you both can discuss more about that"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Blaze as I was saying I need a place to stay for a while until I can find a place of my own. Would you mind if I stay with you?" asked Carman with big puppy dog eyes.

"But I don..hmp," said Blaze as he bump into Shadow, "sorry about that Shadow." "I need to let Carman stay with me... been wanting to have a party for awhile," Blaze thought to himself. "Hay do you want to come over t Carman's and my place for a party later?" asked Blaze the Shadow's group.

"Thanks for allowing me to stay with you for a couple of days," said Carman as she gave Blaze big bear hug.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy smiled, "Uhm... Kurtzy... I know it might be all of a sudden but... would you like to be my... boyfriend?" she asked, a bit nervous as for what would be his response.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So..what time is it now.." She look on her cellphone screen and it shows already 5:10PM. She quickly packed up her things and stood up. "Oh, my..I need to go fast." She grab Yoosei's paw and pulls her, running to the shoe locker.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Upon hearing those words, Kurtz's eyes really did shoot open. He coughed loudly, and covered his mouth with his claw. ...I'm either hearing things... or... His eyes then glanced at Dorothy. ...Did she just ask me to be her boyfriend?!

It took him about three minutes to actually put a response together. He took a large gulp, and nervously, he nodded. "Sure....Dot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds