Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki didn't responding from Yoosei's shaking, as she's in sleep. Her cellphone kept ringing, waiting someone to answer the call.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Don't you worry Shadow. It's only four periods per day. After school finishes, it's time to do whatever you want. You may speed up your own parts so we don't get confused.

In example, Dorothy and Kurtz can go straight forward to night. While as another example, Mitsuki and Yoosei can stay in the day.

Now, to measure this. It's simple, if no scenes are made, we'll directly speed off two weeks.

If there ARE scenes, then we'll wait till one ends, when it does, all the others will have to shorten. WHEN ALL of them do (talking about if there are more than one of course) we'll speed off the two weeks.
This will be so the characters will have known each other already and we won't have to spend so much time into doing that, so we'll have, to say the least, possible relationships quicker.

Shortened, we'll speed up so there will be MORE sex.

IC:

Dot smiled and went to the station with Kurtz, she sighed, "I feel a lot better now... thank you Kurtzy..." she said as she leaned on her 'brother''s chest, closing her eyes like if she felt protected.

Alice coughed a bit more, then looked over Shadow, "It's no problem Shadow," but then she saw Katt strangling him for some reason, "Uhm... you okay?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and waited quietly for the train to arrive. "Heh... no problem, Dot." He looked down at her, and smiled; they weren't that distant in their height, say only 18-16cm. He then wrapped his arms around her, and swished his tail... waiting.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh yeah sure, sounds great Shadow." Saphire took his arm.

Disturbed looked at Katt with a chuckle "Dont suppose you'd like another piggback?"
The OCA
Yoosei lower her ears a bit and thinks for herself "please forgive me Mitsuki for this". she reaches Mitsuki's pocket and took her cellphone out to then accepting the call, placing the cellphone near her ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't push your luck," Katt said as she stared at Disturbed.

"It's nothing," Shadow said at Alice's concern, "So, you in with us? If we can find another guy along with you we'd be able to have a girls versus boys laser tag game. I won a free game there not too long ago so it'd be my treat."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carman walked into the class room that Blaze was in and find him asleep in class A. "Wake up Blaze," Carman said as she poked a few times on the head.

"I'm awake tea...," said Blaze as he fell back to sleep.

Carman cupped her hands and yelled in Blazes' ear, "Wake up Blaze." Waking up Blaze and Suki, not realizing that Yoosei was on the phone at the time.

"AAhhhh!" sceamed Blaze as he woke up to see Carman yelling at him. "Why did you have to do that Carman there are better ways of waking some," said Blaze in an anoyed tone.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're still mad about that? I said I was sorry." Disturbed turned to Shadow "Yeah I suppose I'll go."

"Yeah lets go!!" Saphire said excitedly
The OCA
Alice smiled, "Hey, that's nice of you. Sure I'd like to join!" she said as she wagged her tail.

Soon, the sub (OOC: Just noticed sub is ''bus'' turned around, lol-) arrived and Dorothy opened one eye with a cute smile drawing in her face as she looked on Kurtz, "Do we go now?" she cooed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled, and smiled. "Yeah... let's go now." He then unwrapped his arms from around Dorothy, and started walking into the sub.

OOC: ROFL.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds