Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"That's why people don't mess with my friends." Shadow said as he got to the hallway, "Maybe that'll teach her to be a bit nicer."

"Uh... you can put me down now." Katt said, her face turning crimson as Disturbed held her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was very smart of you Shadow" Saphire commented

Disturbed blinked for a second "Oh yeah yeah right down you go." He leaned his back so her feet can touch the floor and lets go of her "Sorry about that but I guess I got excited or something" Disturbed let out a small chuckle.
The OCA
"No problem," Katt said, setting her feet on the ground, "Never a dull moment with Shadow though."

Shadow crossed his arms across his chest, "Well she deserved it." he said, "Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll quit."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Or maybe they'll ban rulers" Disturbed said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"She needs to get laid" Saphire commented and then stopped "Did I just say that?"
The OCA
"NOT IT!" Shadow shouted immediatly.

Katt smiled mischivously, "Well it can't be me or Saphire," She moved in near Disturbed, "Guess who that leaves?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed's jaw dropped to the floor "What the hell?"

Saphire giggles "haha you're it" she started to run a bit.
The OCA
Alice blinked after the smoke-bomb had gone off and the classroom was filled with the thick cloud, "I never liked science anyways," she said to herself and then took her chance towards the door and out of the room. She quickly closed the door, and when she came out, she started coughing, "Damn-cough-ed-cough-aler-cough-genics!"

Dot giggled to Kurtz as she turned around, "Well, do we go?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wonder who made a smoke bomb. I guess that it is time leave class. Now where is Blazes class I wonder what he's has right now,"Carman thought as she left the class room.

"Zzzz," Blaze gatching up on some much need sleep.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow looked towards the door as it was slammed shut, "Alice?" He asked as he somewhat recgonized her figure through the smoke, "Sorry, forgot that you had the same class as us otherwise I'd have gotten you outta there." Shadow said, bowing in apology.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sorry I would have grabbed her too along with Katt, but I rushed out so fast I paniced" Disturbed said then he added "Katt has a nice tush too, its very plump.

Saphire's jaw dropped as soon as she her Disturbed say that.
The OCA