Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Grim - *sighs and walks to Saphire* This... takes dedication, Saphire. Now... you have show that you do not have it. I regret having to do this. Good bye. *slashes sythe through Saphire*
Dresan: *appeared in front of Grim just before he slashed, so that he gets slashed instead*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *All of a sudden a waterfall of blood fell in front of her. She looked up and saw Dresan being run through by Grim*
The OCA
Grim - Hm? *looks at Dresan calmly*

*the city... blood... gore... death... all shimmer and vanish*

Grim - *puts sythe over shoulder* -_- It is done. The darkness within has had release... and I have completed my task. *glances at Saphire* Sorry you had to be involved. *vanishes in black mist*
Dresan: *blood spurts out of his chest as he stumbles backwards, and collapses on the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *eyes shot wide open pupils became smaller* I...I dont understand *slowly crawled up to Dresan's body still remembering him shredding countless humans* Wh-why did you save me?
The OCA
Dresan: I'd rather die saving someone then live and remember how stupid I am... and live with lonliness. *coughs, as blood splashes out of his mouth*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grim - *reappears some distance away* -_- I am... sorry... *bursts into flames... leaving only a pile of ash*
Saphire: *hugged Dresan's bloody body* You were never alone, I was with you the whole time.
The OCA
Dresan: No... you don't get it... *coughs again* ...Her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds