Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Grim - *points silently to name change... and grins as flood of blood hits* Ahhh... I forgot how good this feels...
Dresan: Oh, you didn't have to do that. *chuckles, as he starts drinking the blood*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Oh wait nevermind I'm busy with Jeth *poof*
The OCA
Grim - *nods* Maybe. But I want to participate in the destruction. *looks at swirling blood* :? I'd drink this too if it wouldn't just leak out of me.
Saphire: *dyes her fur pitch black* If this is the only way Kurtz will accept me again...then I'll do it...*walks up to a random human and stabs them with her sword*
The OCA
Random Human - GERK! *dies*

Grim - *raises eyebrow at Saphire* Hm?
Dresan: *doesn't notice* Why... is this pain good? *slashes through another human* What feeling is this? Am I... happy that all this time I didn't know? *slides his masamume out again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *wide eyed at what she just did*...I guess if Kurtz...I mean Dresan likes it...I can enjoy it *chops a random human's head off*
The OCA
Grim - I don't know. But I will follow you through hell itself. Now... excuse me for a moment... *teleports to Saphire* Tsk, tsk. You could at least do that with some style.
Dresan: Maybe I... enjoy, knowing now that I have no love. *chuckles, and holds his blood-stained claw up* None at all. *licks his claw off with his tongue*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds