Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Dresan: *holds his hand up, and an entire skyscraper starts crushing in on itself, as fountains of blood start pouring from every window, his blood red eyes glowing as he laughs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grim - Twisted Lets play 'Who's the better killer', Dresan. *shreds human to pieces*
D-Dark:TIME TO DESTROY,GAMMA CANNON*large beam of green energy engulfs hundreds of buildings*
Dresan: Fine.

Human: AHHHHHH!!! *screams in fear and tries to run away*

Dresan: *flips over and lands in front of the human, also making one clean swipe. He then starts to slide his masamune back into the sheath, and as the click is heard, the human's head bursts apart, as well as most of his body and limbs seperating from each other*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Dark:I just disintigrate alot.
Grim - *nods* You have Style. *grabs a human and simply rips to shreds, first the arms are torn off, joint by joint, then the legs, castrated, entrails torn out and used to strangle, head torn off and crushed*
Dresan: *grins, and looks back at Grim* And so do you, friend. *flaps his chained wings once, his black scaled tail swishing behind him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grim - Twisted I detect youth... *slices kiddie's head off*
Dresan: *goes back to completely crushing the skyscraper from afar, as a tidal wave of blood starts to head their way*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Whatcha guys doing....hey can I join? Looks fun Twisted
The OCA