Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz grinned slightly, noticing Dot blushing. "Well... shall we go?" He then moved closer to her, and whispered in her ear. "Maybe then we won't get interupted by a stupid bell and find out that there was no reason to stop."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot, to say the least, was more than eager to continue and was REALLY horny to oppose to Kurtz's proposal, "Uhm... sure, let's go..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz wrapped his arm around Dot's shoulder, and smiled, kissing her ear softly. "Okay then." He chuckled, before he moved away from her, towards the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed's ears perked as he heard the announcement over the speaker system "Oh wow I guess theres no science class today, come one Saphire lets go home"

"Okay, lets get going" Saphire said trotting out the door behind Disturbed
The OCA
OOC: Sorry if I sound cruel, but the teacher's are absent for Class A and C (random class). B stays for science. You just need to make a teacher appear, read the post better.

IC:

Dot blushed when Kurtz put an arm around her, This feels... nice... already..
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and walked out of the classroom door. "Come on, Dot! Don't you wanna get out of here as soon as possible?" He swished his tail, as he winked at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Damn it...where the hell did I put my glasses...*curses*

IC:

The science teacher for the class stepped in Disturbed and Saphires way "Where do you think you two are going hmmmm?" With a strong finger she pointed back to their desks "Back to your seats!"

Disturbed and Saphire hurridly ran back to their original seats

OOC: Better? Sorry about that *scratches head*
The OCA
OOC: Much. Thanks. State if you want or don't want to control the teacher, otherwise, it'll be free for anyone else to.

IC:

Dot couldn't hide she was nervous, her legs were shaking. But Kurtz seemed so eager... she couldn't just say no and back off because of her doubts. She followed him back home.

<5-B Classroom>

Alice looked on the teacher and couldn't help but giggle at what had happened to Disturbed and Saphire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz walked through the corridors slowly, wanting to get home as quick as possible; Not just for Dot, but because the lessons had bored him. He turned around the corner, and stopped. He looked down the set of stairs in front of him, and found an exit. "Cool, never knew there was a door here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Doesnt matter much to me I suppose. If anyone really wants to then by all means go for it :P

IC:

Disturbed whispered "I wish that principal of ours learned how to speak without a dildo in his mouth, couldnt understand a word he was saying"

"What was that!?" the teacher whacks Disturbed in the back of his head with a ruler.

Saphire giggled a bit seeing her brother being punished

"You think this is funny do you? Laughing at others misfortunes?" She slammed the ruler onto the desk making a loud *SNAP*

Saphire jumped in her chair "N-n-n-no ma'am."
The OCA