Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I don't know what's worrying you that much... but don't worry... everything will be fine. and also don't worry about tonight's schedule... i will teleport you to that place you need to go... ok my friend...just don't worry" she smiles, trying to make Mitsuki smile as she keeps rubbing her ears gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki slightly smiles as Yoosei rubs her ears, blushing a little from the sooth feelings and slowly her body stop shivering. She knew something would happen to her after school.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice came inside the 5-B classroom, she took a seat and just ignored everyone else. She sat down next to a window and looked out, in the street, she saw the one she least expected to see, and someone she certainly didn't want to see. Her ex was walking without a care in the world, only his arm around her supposedly new girl friend, the image didn't sadden her, it just pissed her off. She looked away and her view connected with Katt's, Shadow's, Disrubed's and Saphire's figures near a desk. The room was getting slowly filled with some other students. She looked on Shadow especially, I wonder if... maybe... she smiled to herself for a moment after her mental holocaust had ended.

<5-D Classroom>

"Let's go!" said Dot suddenly, she was fully dressed and next to Kurtz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz jumped a little, before he turned and nodded. "Okay, let's get a move on!" He muttered, as he opened the door quickly and rushed into the corridor.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy ran after Kurtz and they both got just in time to the Classroom.

The Math's class hadn't yet started. The teacher seemed to be absent.

Director Gray grabbed the microphone on his desk and pushed a button to make an announcement, "Ahem, students please bring your attention. Students of Class 5-A and 5-C may return to their homes. Mrs. Phany for Maths and Mr. Shawn for Geography both are absent due to personal matters. You are free to leave now. Thank you for your time," and he cut off the communication.

Dorothy stopped after she heard the announcement, "Huh? We get to go home earlier?"

OOC: Dot: We could have ENDED my time with Kurtzy, and you had to make the Maths teacher be absent, CAN YOU MAKE THIS ANY WORSE?!

DMX: I'm trying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz ears perked up as he heard the announcement, and he scratched his neck. "Huh... seems like it." He smiled, and glanced at Dot, as he swished his tail.

OOC: Kurtz: *grabs DMX's neck* DAMNIT!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: DMX: I knew you were going to like it Kurtz.

IC:

"Well... uhm..." she blushed, since not so long both of them were kind of... near, "What now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz scratched his neck slightly. "Well... we could head back home..." He continued to swish his tail, as he smiled; there was still a faint taste of juices on his tongue. "Or we stay here. But I don't think you'd want to stay here, would you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"There's no use in staying here, I guess," Dot responded, and then she thought of heading back home, the thought embarrassed her as she remembered they lived together, she immediatly became as red as a tomato.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she heard the announcement, Mitsuki didn't move from her seat as other students proceed to leave the class. The clock shows it's already 12:00PM in the afternoon and she felt a little bit tired. "Yoosei...you can go home now..I want to take a short nap here..." Mitsuki spoke as place her head on desk, slowly closes eyes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds