Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Matt:*joins in convo* Hi!
Omni Shadow: Excuse me ladies. Holds his arm up behind him blocking the strike from the Masamune, a small trickle of blood flowing down his arm, Impressive, not many swords can break through my aura let alone hurt me, Elbows D-kurtz in the stomach and then spins into a hurricane kick and kicks him into the wall. Next! Grabs both H-Kurtz and Kurtz's arms and swings them around hurling them both to the ground, I'd suggest against trying that again, I went easy on you cause I didn't want to hurt you, attack me again I can't qaurantee your safety.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Kurtz: *WHUMPF! Gets knocked into the wall and crashes through it* GAH! *his black wings get battered badly and start bleeding all over*

H-Kurtz: *gets his head slammed into the ground along with Kurtz* OWW!

Kurtz: *clutches his face* Damnit... *looks up at Omni-Shadow, before he tries to get back up* They may be down, but I'm not giving up! *thrusts his claw forward*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Omni Shadow: *Sidesteps the attack grabs Kurtz's arm and knees him in the stomach* *Begins projecting his thoughts into Kurtz's head* Cool, didn't know I had telekinesis. Anyways, if you want you can have one of them. Three's too many for me but I wasn't about to look like a wimp in front of the ladies, which one do you want?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark:PSCHO CRUSHER!
D-Dark:*avoids attack*PSYCHO PRISON!
Kurtz: *coughs loudly, and clutches his stomach with one arm for a few seconds, before he smiles* I knew that. Just wanted you to get more attention from the Dot's... or my sister. Anyway, I think I'll have the Dot from... uhm... that college thing?

Tieya: *her eyes turn to the form of hearts, as she stares at Omni-Shadow*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Ice looks up only to notice the supernova getting closer*
Omni Shadow: Had to choose the cute one huh? Okay, I'll back off that one, but you only have... 10 posts to win her over before I take her back. Walks back over to the three girls, Game on.

D-Shadow: Is it warm or is it just me?

SAF Shadow: Might be that, *Points at the large supernova*

D-Shadow: H! Get your butt over here we need some more power!

H-Shadow: Okay, you two ready?

*Nods*

D-Shadow: DARK SHADOKEN!!

H-Shadow: LIGHT SHADOKEN!!

*The black and white beams combine to form into a huge gray laser*

SAF Shadow: FIST OF THE DARK DRAGON!!

*The attack combines with the Shadoken to form into a 5000 foot grey dragon*

Shadow Dragon: RARRRRRGHH!! *collides with the supernova destroying it easily*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Dark:You realize there is no sun now.
Dark:*badly bruised*I GIVE!
Kurtz: *looks back at FC Kurtz* HELP ME HERE!

FC Kurtz: Right! *clicks fingers*

Kurtz: *blinks, and looks at FC Dot* Hey, Dot...? *swishes his tail* We never got to finish what happened in the College, did we?

FC Kurtz: Good thing all Kurtz's can send memories to one another, or he'd be fecking screwed on the first post.

P-Kurtz: Let's wait for Dot to reply. *puts a Stop Sign up on the 10 posts thing* I'm not posting until she replies.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds