Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
P-Saph: *crawls on top of D-Kurtz head*
The OCA
D-Kurtz: *chuckles slightly* Awww.... cute little plushy wushy on my head. *tries to reach up for P-Saph while dropping his masamune on the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
P-Saph: *hugs D-Kurtz face with her plushy arms*
The OCA
D-Kurtz: *chuckles, and wraps his arms around P-Saph* Cutey. *licks her softly, before snuggling her next to his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Dark:I AM A DEMON,SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT,SHADOW IMAGE,PSYCHO METEOR,CHAOS GRENADE,PSCHO CRUSHER*two meteors,dark energy balls,and mind destroying beams fly at the 2*
Ice:We're all doomed.
P-Saph: *hugs D-Kurtz*
Disturbed: *creates a dark portal sucking up all the attacks* ...leave'em alone..
The OCA
SAF Shadow: We're boned.

D-Shadow: Not if I have anything to say about it! *Grabs H-Shadow*

H-Shadow: WHAT THE!?

D-Shadow: FUSION!!

Omni Shadow: PRISMATIC MISSLE!! Fires off a series of colored beams that collide with all the attacks and destroy them, You haven't even begun to witness my power.

Breath of Fire Shadow: *Sits down under a tree and falls asleep*

Shadow: Ok. BOF Shadow's kinda boring.

BOF Shadow: *Looks up in silence then goes back to sleep.*

Omni Shadow: *Still fondling the two Dots* What? Now there's two of me? Okay this has gone too far now, excuse me ladies. Grabs the omni Shadow and rips him back into D and H Shadow, Ther can be only one, Jumps back to the girls, Sorry bout that, hope you didn't miss me too much.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Kurtz: I'M SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL, DAMNIT! Aww... I love you when you do this, Saph. *kisses P-Saph on the forehead lightly*

FC Kurtz: *sweat-drops* This makes me want to kill Omni-Shadow right about now... *watching Omni-Shadow and the two Dots*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Omni Shadow: Yeah, maybe the real Kurtz would give me a sporting match but you'd be nothing. What can I say, don't hate the player, hate the game.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
FC Kurtz: *scratches his head* Didn't catch a word of that, but okay.

Kurtz: *appears behind Omni Shadow* You called, boss? *defiant grin on his face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds