Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well if you could that would be great" Saphire replied to Katt
The OCA
OOC : Mitsuki have 2 different personalities actually, and their personality suddenly switch on certain condition.

Name : Suki

Information : Same age as Mitsuki and her little bit slut personality. She will appear when she watch someone do someting that makes her aroused.

IC:

"My name is Suki, my dear.." She caress her cheek while lending her face more closer, whispering softly. "Hmm..that should be good...You already like girls, mistress.." Suki's grin appears as looking at Carman seductively. "Then, show your true feelings on me..."Said Suki as waiting Carman to kiss her again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Carman shakes her neviosly askes and backing away some, "This is my first with another girl like this. What do you mean by mistress?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suki lick Carman's lips as her paw caressing her back. "You already become my mistress, Carman.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm your what! What is a mistress," Carman asked starting to freak out at how Suki is acting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suki smiles as stepped back, bows her head. "Gotta go now! I'll see you later, Carman! And do your best, Dorothy!" She return back to her class, as Dot's name striking Dot's ears.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai gasped for air once Suki stepped aside. he leaned against the wall, slightly blushing while having his tails still around his crotch area. meanwhile Yoosei's ears perked out a bit as she spots Suki and smiles a bit just by watching her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This so akward how can I like a girl when I'm strait. I better head to class before the bell rings," Carman thought as she headed to class.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The pleasure Dorothy was recieving was so great she couldn't listen Suki yelling to her, she just closed her eyes and murred in a long moan, "Ohhh.... Kurtzy... you are... oh so good..." her pussy started leaking her juices.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's deviant grin returned, as he felt his tongue touch some of Dorothy's juices. He started lapping at her pussy a bit faster, wanting to taste a good amount of her juices before moving on. "Mrrh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds