Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"maybe your right it is ok, for two girls to have relation like that," Carman says and cruras Mitsuka's back and presses her lips against hers and kisses them softly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurai releases some gasps just by looking at the girls. he was totally paralized by such hot view. but still he managed to wrap his tails around his waist and crotch, trying to hide the bulge that could be perfectly seen now on his pants. while meanwhile Yoosei stops writting on her book, placing her paw on her chin and sighing softly while looking outside window once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Guys. The 5-D classroom is supposed to be in an almost DESERTED area of the school until the afternoon shift.

Dot: Too much to ask for privacy.

DMX: Please. Read the posts about the areas where the characters are acting. And the limit is for the Post Flood Count. It was for me and Dragonkngiht Kyo.

Now, wait for Shadow and Gunter if you could. It's enough activity, until either of them two post, don't post in the RPG please. And I mean, AT ALL.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry, caught some damn bug, I've been spending all day sleeping and vomiting.

IC:

"Whoa!" Shadow jumped a bit at the sudden bang of the books hitting the table in front of him, "What's with the noise?" he asked. He looked up, blinking a bit as he looked at the blue fox that had sit down in front of him.

Looks like love at first site. Katt thought, happy for the distraction from Tony's comment, "Hi," She said quickly, leaning her head over, "My name's Katt, this is Tony and that's Shadow." She grasped her hand and shook it a bit, "So what's your name?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki feels Carman's soft lips on her own lips as she return the kiss, shoving her tongue inside Carman's mouth, while moaning softly. Her both paws caressing her back down to her butt. Mitsuki broke the kiss after locking for a few moments, her eyes stares deeply. "May I know your name, the beautiful dragon mistress...?" She slightly smiles, wanting to know her name.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed moaned as Mindy flicked her tongue at his member which was getting more erect with each lick.

Saphire looked at the three and smiled "Hello Katt, Tony, and Shadow. My name is Saphire, nice to meet you all"
The OCA
Mindy sat up and looked down at the hardened member, "Now you're ready," She said as she sat above him. She positioned his dick at her moist opening and guided it slowly in with her hand, taking the entire member in at once. "Ohhhh." She moaned as she began moving up and down on him.

*Lunchroom*

"Pleasure's all mine." Shadow said as he held out a hand in welcoming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed let out a long moan as Mindy took his member into her pussy "mmmm yeah" As Mindy road up and down he reach up to fondle one of her breasts.

Saphire took Shadow's hand "Why arent you sweet....and cute"
The OCA
OOC: Sorry, usually the thoughts and words are seperated.

Example:

"Your sweet..." And cute

I'll fix it.

IC:

Shadow laughed a bit, "Well, thanks." he said, "You know, your eyes are gorgeus, a beutiful shade of blue. I can see where you got the name Saphire."

*Nurse's office*

Mindy grabbed onto Disturbed's hand, coaxing him to be a little rougher, "Go ahead, squeeze it as hard as you want."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Italics are thoughts puto *bops Shadow* oh well *shrugs

IC:

Disturbed squeezed Mindy's breasts harder as she road on. With his other hand squeezed her ass "You have the greatest...mmmm...body I've ever seen"

Saphire's eyes fluttered and blushed to Shadow's comment "oh how sweet." She couldnt help but smile ad Shadow's cute face.
The OCA