Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
*sweatdrops*oh dear oh feck oh bugger!*turns away from her body with tears welling up in eyes* a bullet in the spine.....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: *growls very loudly, and turns around with burning black eyes* You... you... BASTARD! *lunges at Guilmon's throat*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
wha kurtz get off!*throws him off* i didn't mean this to happen...but i can possibly put this right...
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *laying on the ground in a pool of her own blood*
The OCA
Kurtz: Yeah right! *lands softly on his feet* I can try. I've got teh healing powers in my hand.... now, I'll be moving over to try and heal her.... *motions back to Saph on the floor* You interupt me, you die.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
er before you heal her shouldn't we remove the bullet?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: That's what my healing power does. Destroys anything that will cause more internal bleeding and heals the wound and anything ripped internally as well. *lowers himself and puts his hands on Saph's chest, as his hands start glowing white*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *her dead limp tail moves to the wind indicating theres no life in it*
The OCA
*sighs and sits down beside Ak47*this is terrible....*head sinks into hands and a low sniff can be heard*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: Crap... *sniffs, as he continues to try and heal Saphire* ....Please god, make this work... Disturbed'll go mad if he sees this...or should I say... beserk... *he continues to try and pump more of his energy into his hands, which makes his hands glow brighter, and increases the power of his healing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds