Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed felt the sensation of his member moving within her cleavage "Oh my god I love you."
The OCA
Kurtz grinned, and nodded. "Yeah." He motioned slowly over to her, swishing his tail as he did so. "Anyway, about that idea..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy got a bit nervous, but smiled to her friend, "Uhm... yes?"

OOC: We'll have to take a break here. Gun, Faiz and Matt will get lost otherwise. And in some way I think we'll have to go a bit slower if we want to keep Crimson here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: thanks for the break. sorry for my absence...here I am to post my part. although i am lost already... i mean... where the heck am i supposed to lead Kurai... i have no idea where is his class room anymore....lol

IC:

Yoosei twitches her ears and looks at Mitsuki "Mitsuki... I am sorry that I heard your thoughts... but tell me... to where do you have to go... where is it?..is it that far away that you think you will not get in time?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Are threesome aloud in this rpg DMX?

Ic: Carmon just got done talking to Blaze and catching up on the past with him. She just happen to see a door cracked a bit and saw Kruntz and Dorothy, and since that she was still thinking of Brant and wanted to get sckrewd into next week.

Blaze was thinking, "dam Carman is show beiutiful, no she is like a little sister to me I and that type if thinking is not right for me since I'm like a big brother to her." As he walked to his next class early.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:

Weredragon Wrote:Ooc: Are threesome aloud in this rpg DMX?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm also wondering if we could move this, I'd love to see Katt or Mindy going at it with Dorothy *Drools profusely*.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Dot: PERV! *Throws pillow to Shadow*

DMX: At any rate, I never cared about what she had to say about it. So no prob guys and gals. But still, I must know what others have to say. Let us vote. I won't vote, only up to you, so far, I'm guessing I have one Yes.

Everyone, post an OOC with your choice please.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I dont mind, yes.
The OCA
OOC: Kurtz: *shakes his head* My Vote: I'd rather keep this here, sorry. No.

IC:

Kurtz then immediately wrapped his arms around Dorothy, and chuckled, as he rested his muzzle near her neck. "Well... Can't you tell?" He started to rub her back softly with his claws, and slowly started to move down with them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed furiously, her tail got rigid and it shot high up behind her, "Uhhh... K-Kurtz...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad