Join our server on Discord

Dead
DMX's ears flickered at the sound of the knocks, "If it's anyone except Dot, it's open!" he yelled, then looked back on Saphire, "Now I DO want to eat ya."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz opened the door slightly, and sheepishly poked his muzzle in. "DMX? What'ya doing in here..." He then pushed the door more open, and quickly moved in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked towards the door "Wh-who is it?"
The OCA
"Getting to know Saphire, why?" DMX asked as he started to lick her down to her belly, nearing her crotch in some seconds, where he took a long slurp from.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz blinked, and stared at DMX, before eyeing Saph. "Uhm... maybe... I should leave?" He reaches back for the handle of the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire melted into DMX's tongue as it reached closer to her crotch.
The OCA
Kurtz stopped, and moved his hand away from the handle. "Actually..." His voice trailed off, as a thought flashed through his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why should you?" DMX formed another grin, then immediatly started lapping at Saphire's pussy more eagerly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's the point.... why should I stay?" He muttered quietly, scratching his neck. "There's nothing for me to do at the moment..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire's back arches to the touch of DMX's tongue lapping at her pussy. Juices begin to flow out of her pussy.
The OCA