Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy blushed as she eyed the muscles on Kurtz's arms. Oh my...

OOC: We better change this to a non-used classroom. Lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, as he flexed his other arm there after. "I think I should keep at this... shouldn't I?" He chuckled, turning back to face Dorothy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I... I think so," she responded, before looking around and noticing they had taken the wrong way and ended in Clasroom 5-D, which wouldn't be used until the afternoon shift. "Uhh... I think we got the place wrong..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah.." Kurtz looked around quietly. "Wonder how long the bell's going to be?" He muttered. "And more to the point, if it's going to be a while... what to do?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mindy stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down the rest of the way. She looked at his member, "Hmm, still a little soft huh? Well, I know how to fix that, but first." She turned around and locked the door to the office, closing the blinds, "Don't want any visitors." She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off, showing her impressive chest, hidden behind a modest bra, "Just hold still, you'll love this." She got back onto the bed, her head near his crotch, and took the entire organ into her mouth. She began moving her hand along the shaft as she sucked tickling the top of it with her tongue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed bit his tongue not wanting to moan loud again like he did before. His member started to twitch and harden.
The OCA
Dot looked on Kurtz for a moment, "Well... we have near fifteen more minutes before the bell rings..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, that got a reaction." Mindy moved further up so her breasts were resting on his stomach, "Let's see what this gets us." She began moving back and forth, Disturbed's hardened cock popping out from inbetween her breasts everytime she moved lower, rubbing it between the two large mounds.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait a sec... we are both alone... in one classroom...and no one ever comes here... "Well, I've got an idea," Kurtz chuckled, a devious smile appearing on his face as he stared on Dorothy's body, "Hey... did anyone ever tell you you have such nice assets, Dot?"

OOC: *smiles at DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot was about to go out of the classroom, when she heard Kurtz and her eyes widened as plates while her face got completely red, "Uhh..." she turned her face slightly to Kurtz, "Really?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad