Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well... I was," she smiled warmly, then snuggled to Kurtz's chest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed moaned almost loud enough for students outside the door to hear as he felt the warm sensation on his semi erect crotch. He slid his hand down to Mindy's chest and started to message her mounds.
The OCA
"Well... I can't say much." He spoke softly, as he moved his arms around her neck and eyed Dorothy's face. "Heh, you always seem to get cuter with each day, Dot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mindy quickly placed a hand over his mouth, "Shhhh, you don't want anyone to walk in and ruin this do you?" She continued grinding her hips, her pussy beginning to drip from arousal.

*Lunchroom*

"That's sad," Katt said, "I don't know what it'd be like to be away from my family for that long."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed ran his paws down to Mindy's rear end and slid them up her skirt feeling her nice round bum.
The OCA
Mitsuki then ending her call and put her cellphone back inside her pocket, looking outside of window. "I wonder if I can get there..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed nervously and looked down and away from the taller dragon, she looked down while smiling and said: "Well... you... you sure look good these days... have you been working out?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy reached behind her, placing her hand on his and guiding it towards her asshole. She gave a slight smile as she lowered her own hands and began undoing the button on his pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, and looked at his arms. "Yup!" He flexed them slightly. "I guess I just want to keep them in shape..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed grinned as she started to take his belt off and undoing his pants.
The OCA