Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You are so sweet!" Dorothy said, smiling widely while standing up and suddenly hugging him tightly, her voluptous chest pressing onto his muscular chest.

OOC: By the way, has any of you seen Crimson/Brant/Whoever?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Weredragon, as I have heard, wanted someone to control his characters since he was going to be busy. Crimson? I think he's a bit too busy as well.....

IC:

Kurtz immediately chuckled, and wrapped his arms around Dot. "Aww... thankies, Dot." He winked slightly at her. "I can say the same about you anyday."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks," Mindy said, blushing a bit, "You know, you're kinda cute, even if you are a bit odd."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have several, two brothers and three sisters. They're WAY back home where I came from." Tony replied. "Blue's my favorite though, he's really talented- I haven't seen any of them in years."

OOC: Three Guesses who's family he belongs to!
OOC: CORNY LINE ALERT!! CORNY LINE ALERT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

IC:

"Like they say you cant judge a book by its cover." Disturbed leaned into Mindy, his muzzle inches away from hers.
The OCA
Dorothy smiled cutely and cuddled Kurtz closer, "You know... I was going to say yes to you, tomorrow..." she blushed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Man that's corny," Mindy laughed a bit, she smiled back at him, "But sweet." she said as she kissed his muzzle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz swished his tail, and, having a thought, intertwined it with Dot's. "Were you?" He asked nicely, rubbing her back softly with his claws.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed put his arms around Mindy and returned the kisses. A bulge in his pants started to form in reaction to her warm uncovered crotch laying right on top of his.
The OCA
Mindy felt the erection begin pressing against her crotch, "Well, I think this is gonna get interesting." She said as she began grinding her crotch on his through Disturbed's pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad