Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Saphire: *more tears rolling down her eyes* STOP IT!!!!! *stronger energy pulse emits from her body knocking GoM back again*
The OCA
GoM - *braces this time and only goes back a couple of inches* Your game is boring! Let's play mine! *breathes fire at her*
P-Kurtz: ENOOOOOUGH! *puts his hand out as a spear suddenly flies directly where GoM's heart would be*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GoM - *the spear plunges into him... and emerges some distance out his back* :shock: Urg... *falls to knees*
P-Kurtz: *pants, before collapsing on the floor a few seconds later*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GoM - *looks at the spear stupidly for a moment* ... owch... Twisted That hurts...
Saphire: *encases herself in a protective energy shell* I SAID..ENOUGH!!!! *another energy pulse emits from her body* NO MORE!!!! NO MOOOOREE!!!!
The OCA
GoM - *gets blasted back about 10 meters* Whoa! Demon Wind! *points finger at Saphire and shoots a compressed energy bolt*
Steven: *coughs* ASTRAL BOLT! *a huge thunderbolt appears from the sky and strikes down at the energy bolt GoM shot, negating it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *barrier just absorbs the bolt* I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HARM ANYONE!! *pure white energy gathers at her two paws* YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! *the white energy orbs grow in mass as her tears roll down her cheeks*
The OCA