Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"It's okay, Yoosei. I'd like to talk about myself to others. That's my habit." Mitsuki giggles a bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What a nice coincidence!" Alice smiled warmly. "Me too!"

OOC:

Keep going on people, me goes to hell right now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

School?

IC:

"Cool," Shadow said happily, his tail started to wag a bit, "I'll see you around then I guess."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yup, School. Be strong Buddy!
IC:
"So- tell me about yourself- where are you from?" Tony asked.
"Oh, well I live a few blocks from here in an apartment with Shadow," Katt started, "But don't get any ideas!" She quickly added, "Shadow's family took me in after my parents passed away, he's basically an older brother." she said smiling nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, I was only asking." Tony Chuckled. "I live several blocks away- it's quite far- oh- and what did you mean by ideas?" He asked inquisitively.
OOC: School was beaten another day. Reward: 1000 Exp. 0 Z.

IC:

Alice nodded and noticed Shadow's tail wagging Aww! He reminds me of- but she paused before continuing on her thought, "Right. I'll see you later..." and she trailed off to her locker, around the hallway.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles but lower her ears a bit while looking at Mitsuki "I am annoying... ain't I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki turn her face and place her paw under Yoosei's chin, caressing a bit. "No, not at all, friend. I'd like to talk with peoples, only a certain people." She smile while caressing her chin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC:

Congrats DMX. *insert FF victory music here*

IC:

"I just didn't want you to think we were... you know." Katt said, embarrassed.

*Hallway*

"O-okay." Shadow looked on quizically, What's with her running off all the time? He thought, remembering how she had taken off when he first saw her with Katt. Oh well, He glanced down at his watch out of habit, Yikes, better be getting to class soon. Luckily this day is almost over. Shadow thought as he headed back into the Cafeteria.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad