Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei felt so happy and sit down on the front seat in front of Mitsuki. before the class would even start she turns around while smiling at Mitsuki. Yoosei herself never had much friends for many reasons. "thank you for being my friend Mitsuki"

Meanwhile at the cafeteria, Kurai after finishing his lunch, he places the trays back to its place. slowly getting out of that place. this time he returns back to the class room in a slow pace. his paws inside his pockets and his tails swishing slowly. that new girl somehow made him think a lot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's just say I still don't quite believe you," Mindy said as she finished writing up a few notes on Disturbed. "It's definately an, interesting, story but it still just seems far fetched." She stood up and walked over to the cot, sitting down on it next to him, "I mean, it's still just hard to believe you did something like that."

*hallway*

Shadow laughed a bit, "That reminds me of someone," He said, thinking of how much Katt would cry or scream about the slightest things. "But I suppose I was an idiot, it was just a bump on the nose. She probably felt worse about it than me." Shadow hung his head a bit upset, "And I probably just made it worse."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, but it still was my fault," said Dorothy, still upset at herself.

"Well..." Alice paused, then looked on him with her puppy face, in a doubting way, quickly adding: "You know, sometimes we can mess up, that's why there are second chances, and I'm sure she'll give you another one. I doubt she could stay angry at someone like you." she said with a giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz swished his tail once. "Well, I don't know if this helps, but I know it wasn't your fault." He bit his tongue for a few seconds, before opening his muzzle again. "He'll probably forgive you, won't he?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So what's our next Subject, Katt?" Tony asked as he followed her around.
"No problem, Yoosei. We're in same class after all." Mitsuki smiles a bit while looking outside of window.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow smiled a bit, "Thanks, but I better leave her alone for awhile. Don't wanna accidentally rub salt in the wound if you know what I mean."

*Lunch room*

Katt looked up, her mouth stuffed with some of her lunch, and shrugged her shoulders. She quickly swallowed what was in her mouth, "Beats me, Shadow has both our schedules."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's okay, I get it" Alice said and smiled, before her ear perked after hearing the bell ringing. "Say... are you in Class B?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay-" Tony took a bite. "Hey- you've got some sauce-" Tony wiped some sauce off her muzzle.
Disturbed looked at Mindy "If it never happened then how come I keep having these visions of people dead and my claws covered with blood? Every episode brings me one step closer of doing it again...that time I was inches away from snapping completely."
The OCA