Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow remained silent a bit, "No, I was kinda asked to leave so I did."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy walked with Kurtz to the classroom, she was holding claws with him, her face was still looking on the floor.

"Ack... that's really bad. I'm sure you didn't mean it." Alice gave him a comforting smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz wasn't paying attention to where he was going, yet, paid attention to Dot. He noticed she was still looking at the floor, and was almost about to say something, but cut himself off.

It's probably best NOT to ask her what happened.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thing is, I don't even know what I did? We were just talking and then all of a sudden Dot just started crying uncontrollably." Shadow recalled, "Kinda freaked me out."

*Office*

"Well, I bet the janitor had a fun time with that little accident." Mindy said, thinking he was just joking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed grunted at the Mindy's reaction to the story. He reached into his back pocket and pulls out a newspaper clipping titled "Eastside massicre" and handed it to Mindy
The OCA
Dorothy looked on the door to the classroom and then on Kurtz. "I'm glad only one period is left... I want this day to end..."

"Dot? You don't mean... Dorothy by any chance?" Alice asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy took the piece of paper and looked it over, "So if this is true, then why hasn't the school staff been informed about it." She handed back the paper and resumed her file searching.

*hallway*

"Yeah," Shadow asked surprised, "You know her?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed looked away "..I'm..not..an actual student here, I kinda just...snuck in," he answered.
The OCA
"Uh-huh," Mindy said, not paying much attention, "So you're saying you killed a bunch of people and they just let you go? And you then decided to walk into a school and tell one of the staff everything. Excuse me if I find that hard to believe." Mindy closed the cabinet, "Well, can't find the form. You must be new, class clown I assume." Mindy walked over towards the cot he was sitting on, "But homicidal maniac or not it's still my job to make sure you're okay." She pushed him down on his back, "Now just hold still."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice frowned, So... it was her who I saw after all... "Uhm... nothing. Well, maybe you should talk with her to settle this. You don't look like someone who would make a girl cry."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad