Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy smiled slightly, "Uhm... could we go somewhere else?" she looked around. "Everybody's staring at us..."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Alice asked Shadow interested, it seemed as if he was troubled, so she wanted to help. At least, to free her mind from her own troubles.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz immediately lifted his head, and looked around. "Oh, yeah.... sure." He swished his tail. "Where do you suggest on going?" He muttered quietly.

For a minute there, I forgot I was even here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed remained quiet for a few seconds as he thought to how to tell the nurse. "The reason I lived on the streets all these years is because of an "accident" that happened at the last school I attended 7 years ago.." he paused for a moment.."a couple kids started picking on me, shoving me around, lighting my tail on fire...I got so mad that I snapped. My eyes glowed red, my body grew bigger and larger. Everything after that was a blur, all I remember is seeing a hallway full of corpses and seeing my blood stained claws. After that day I never interacted with people again, fearing I might do it again"
The OCA
"That's nice of ya to offer but it's really nothing." Shadow waved off the offer, "This girl accidentally hit me with a ball, I didn't know it was her and when I found out I think I may have hurt her feelings."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy nodded, "It's better if we go back to the classroom... it must be empty," she softly said.

Alice tilted her head sideways. "Ouch... did you apologize?"

OOC: Well, if any of you read what PokePimp posted- he's lost, let's stop briefly and take a break, kay?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Presses "pause" on remote. Okay!
The OCA
Kurtz nodded slightly, and smiled. "Sure. It probably will be..."

OOC: Okay then, I'm stopping.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Right... I'm pulling out of this RP. I'm holding it up! *grin* Yes, I AM sure!
OOC: *cries because poke is leaving*
The OCA
OOC: Okay, really, first off: It grieves me that you are leaving, but okay, no one will force you to stay. Second, when I stop the RP, then stop posting guys. We don't want to give others a reason to think they will have to read a lot.

Anyways... go ahead and continue now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad