Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You didn't break it, but it hurt like heck. How could you have 'accidentally' hit a ball that far during a serve?" Shadow asked, not quite believing the story.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know... I didn't aim at you on purpose! I-" but before she could continue, she emotionally broke up and started tearing. Now I've done it... I've really done it...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey calm down." Shadow said quickly.

"What did you do?" Mindy sat down right next to Dot, "Did you say something?" She said looking angrily at Shadow.

"What? No, I,"

"I think you've done enough. Why don't you go somewhere else." She said, placing a comforting hand on Dot's shoulder.

"But... Fine." Shadow said as he got up, "needed to use the restroom anyways." He said as he headed into the male's side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I just... screwed up..." Dorothy said to herself in a fairly audible tone for Mindy to listen.

Alice by that time was returning from the girls' bathroom's and had stopped crying, she stumbled over Shadow accidentally. "Oh! Apologies!" she said and faked a smile, placing her right paw on the back of her head and rubbing it up and down in sort of a dumb way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You screwed up?" Mindy asked a bit surprised, "What did you do?"

*Hallway*

"No, my bad. Wasn't paying any attention." Shadow said, "Hey, weren't you that girl that Katt was talking to? Alice right?" Shadow asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I... I was the one who hit his nose... I was in my Volley class and I seem to have mis-placed my strength when serving... the ball went to the other side of the grounds and hit him..." Dorothy sighed, covering her face with her claws.

"Uhm... yes I am." Alice said, looking on his face. "And you are?"

OOC: Uhh... we gotta stop here. Posts sure fly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I dont think I'm hungry anymore," Disturbed said to himself. He left his tray on the buffet line and hopped over the rope. Walked out of the cafeteria and headed down the hallway. He walked into what to seem like an empty classroom. Sat down at one of the desks and went into deep though. "I gotta keep these images undercontrol. People will start to think I'm a freak if I dont keep it underwraps," he said to himself.

About 15 minutes passed and Disturbed was still in the empty classroom. Then a teacher walked into the room. She blinked at him "Oh hello I didnt see you there." She was a very pretty dragoness teacher with medium cut hair. It looked like she undressed him with her eyes. "How old are you," she asked him "22 years," he replied. With a smile on her face she walked up and sat on the desk I was at. "How would you like to earn some 'extra' credit?" She then got up, closed the door, and pulled down the shade.....
The OCA
Yoosei keeps eating her lunch and then looks at Kurai who is just with eyes mid-closed probably thinking in something.

"hey.... if you don't eat your lunch ... I will do it" says Yoosei

he sighs and looks outside the window, not aware that Yoosei is talking with him. she narrows her eyes, sort of offended when he does that, so she leans a bit over him, place the chopsticks near his plate and stole a slice of his food.

"hey hey hey... that's my food..." says Kurai

Yoosei grinned and sat down back on her sit. her revenger as been made. then Yoosei's ears twitch at the sound of the music, noticing Mitsuki tapping the table with her left fingers.

"you like this song huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well that was an accident right?" Mindy said, chomping on her salad, "It doesn't give him the right to make you cry. He seemed nice when I chatted with him," She thought aloud, "I suppose first impressions aren't everything, if you want I can beat him up for ya. Would that make you feel better?" She asked, slamming her fist into her hand.

"Shadow," He answered, "So why'd you run off so fast before? It was kinda weird."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki's ear twiching a bit as she noticed Yoosei looking at her. "Yup. I compose this song. Hmm...I don't know this song is popular here." After swallow the last food, she place the chopsticks on tray and met both paws. "Thanks for the food. I need to return back to class." Mitsuki stood up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds