Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Ren blinked "A-Are you OK?"

Meanwhile... Black was busily wolfing down his food and happened to glance at the queue... and instantly choked. What the hell...?
Yoosei sits down on the free seat in front of Mitsuki and places the tray on table and breaking the chopsticks into 2. Kurai sits by Yoosei's side and looks at Mitsuki "so...you are new around here... aren't you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed shook his head and the images faded. He looked at Ren "Y-yeah dont worry about it," he replied to her. He turned and noticed he was next in line for the meats. He started to move forward through the line.
The OCA
Mitsuki then look to Kurai. "Yes, today is my first day here. I transfer from Japan because of work. I'm working as manga artists as well as musician. Itadakimasu" she said as began eating the lunch.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"that is really interesting" Kurai said as he smiles and looks at Mitsuki still

"Itadakimasu" Yoosei said as she also began to eat her lunch. she knows it's tradition in Japan to say Itadakimasu before eating and as respect for her new friend she also said it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Cut that out," Shadow said pushing Mindy away from Dot, "She didn't hit me." Shadow said angrily.

"Relax, I was just joking." She picked up a tray, "So, where are you guys sitting?" She leaned in a bit closer, "And would you mind if I joined you?"

"Uh, well, I guess,"

"Awesome," Mindy interuppted, "I'll grab a salad and meet you later. And remember to wash that nose cutie."

Shadow watched as she headed to the salad bar, "She's kinda hyper." Then it hit him, Did she just call me cute?. "Hope you didn't take anything she said too seriously. After all it wasn't your fault I got hit." Shadow said, oblivious to the fact that Dot was the one who hit the ball since he wasn't really paying attention to her apologies when it happened.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I wonder where his head could have been.

IC:

Dorothy smiled nervously and nodded, "I-it's no problem!" then laughed silently and went over the buffet with Shadow, "I wonder what could we eat!" she quickly said to change the subject.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Shadowknight Wrote:"Besides the migraine I'm," Shadow lifted his head up, right into Dorothy's chest, "fine."

Yeah, I wonder.

IC:

"Anything with meat is fine by me." Shadow said as he looked at the hamburgers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'll have a plate of sarcasm with fries.

IC:

Dorothy just followed him and chose a plate of salad and just a piece of regular meat. When both had chosen their food, she headed off to a table to sit down with her tray to eat her lunch. Immediatly some seconds later before anyone else came, she stopped eating to ask Shadow: "So yeah, what do you do when you hang out?" she inquired, interested.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki eating the veges with rice slowly while watching the students taking the queues for their lunch. Then she heard the music that plays and surrounds the cafeteria, and realise the song is played by her. She enjoy listening to it while her left fingers tapped on table with the rythm of the music.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds