Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Ren looked away quickly "N-Nothing!" Geez...
"Well I'm glad everything is okay," Disturbed said. "She reminds me of..." as he started to think to himself and then a nightmarish image popped into his mind. He grabbed his head with his paw and started to grimace "No not again!!!," he said under his breath.
The OCA
"I'll eat anything." Tony replied cheerily.
"Well, than." Katt dragged him over to the buffet and gave him a tray, "Let's go then!" She said excitedly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki greet Kurai by bow her head, then look to Yoosei. "May I take the lunch now?" She smile as she take the tray.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed almost fuirously after she heard the Nurse's comment but didn't say anything just stayed silent and tried to fake a smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yes... let's go eat our lunchs now" Yoosei smiles and takes a tray for her "now let's all pick up our lunchs and then find a table for us three" Kurai nods and grabs the tray as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki then take her lunch with a lot of vegetables, some fried eggs and some rice. She take the chopsticks, and pay the food while waiting Yoosei and Kurai.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Both Yoosei and Kurai's lunch is sushi. although Yoosei pick up a bottle of water and Kurai then pick up a bottle of pepsi. they both then picked up the chopsticks as Yoosei payed for their both lunchs and gets near Mitsuki.

"hmm.. we could use that table" Kurai said while pointing to the corner of the cafeteria, to an empty table with view to outside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay." She said as went to the empty table then sit on chair. She place the tray on table and break the chopsticks into 2.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds