Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, let's see how it looks like" she chuckle. "Anyway, are we already arrive at cafeteria?" Mitsuki questioned while looking around.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh sorry... I was so focused on our talk that I forgot to head for the cafeteria...but.." she looks around and then smiles "we just need to turn left right now and we will be standing on the doorway of the cafeteria" she swishes tails and smiles at Mitsuki while turning left and guiding her towards the cafeteria
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed lept down from the tree and walked slowly towards the group of students who were talking with each other. He got within feet of one of the picnic tables and one of the students looked up. Quickly Disturbed slipped behind a nearby bush. The student tried to convince her friends that she saw something but they didnt seemed convinced. She turned back to her friends and continued whatever conversation that they were having...probably something about homework. He looked through the bushes to see that the students were back to chatting. Then noticed a couple students walking towards the door "This is my chance," he thought. The students openned the door and entered, just before the door could close Disturbed slipped in before it could close. As soon as entered he lept up to a corner of the ceiling to conciel himself in the shadow.
The OCA
Ooc: Thought this rpg was died. lol so I have not been looking at it.

Ic: Blaze walk up to Kurtz and asked, "Did you ask Dorothy out at gym when I left?"

"You are going to have lunch with me and if you play by my rules you might get a good dessert," Carman said with sly smile that said that she was horny as hell; as she walked up to Brant.

"Carman is that you remember me," Blaze said whith an astonish looked on his dam she hot even though she is like a sister to Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Disturbed noticed that no one else was around he lept down from the corner of the ceiling. "Hope I know what I'm doing" he said to himself as he walked down the hall. He came to a hallway where who seemed like the princapal stopped me in the hall, when. The princapal examined me "Ah you must be a new student, please follow me to my office." Disturbed hesitated, but followed the princapal "I dont suppose you have your schedule yet," he said as we came closer to his office "N-No" Disturbed replied. He motioned to the chair just inside the room. "You wait here and I'll go print out your schedule...uh whats your name?" "My name is Disturbed" Disturbed replied. He walked back into his office that was right behind the secretary's desk. The secretary, a fairly attractive fox, looked at me with a strange look in her eye. She smiled and winked at me. "Well I'll be damned.." Disturbed thought to himself. The princapal with a piece of paper walked back into the room, secretary quickly went back to what she was typing. "Disturbed, for some reason your name isnt in the school's computers, so I made a schedule for you..shouldnt be too hard" he said as he approached me. The princapal openned the door and as Disturbed left out of the corner of his eye I swear the secretary gave him a second wink. "I think I'm gonna like it here," he said to himself and chuckled lightly.
The OCA
OOC:
Shadow Wrote:And just think gun, if Shadow were to do enough damage you'd get to spend time with that hot sheep nurse I introduce earlier. Hmm a wolf and a sheep. Interesting combination if you think about it.

Yeah! I'd like to see him eat her out!

IC:

Dorothy giggled and looked over the trays near the buffet and grabbed two, then handed one to Shadow. "Well, while she finishes we can get to eat, don't we?"

OOC: And before I forget:

Disturbed Wrote:As Disturbed noticed that no one else was around he lept down from the corner of the ceiling. "Hope I know what I'm doing" he said to himself as he walked down the hall. He came to a hallway where who seemed like the princapal stopped me in the hall, when. The princapal examined me "Ah you must be a new student, please follow me to my office." Disturbed hesitated, but followed the princapal "I dont suppose you have your schedule yet," he said as we came closer to his office "N-No" Disturbed replied. He motioned to the chair just inside the room. "You wait here and I'll go print out your schedule...uh whats your name?" "My name is Disturbed" Disturbed replied. He walked back into his office that was right behind the secretary's desk. The secretary, a fairly attractive fox, looked at me with a strange look in her eye. She smiled and winked at me. "Well I'll be damned.." Disturbed thought to himself. The princapal with a piece of paper walked back into the room, secretary quickly went back to what she was typing. "Disturbed, for some reason your name isnt in the school's computers, so I made a schedule for you..shouldnt be too hard" he said as he approached me. The princapal openned the door and as Disturbed left out of the corner of his eye I swear the secretary gave him a second wink. "I think I'm gonna like it here," he said to himself and chuckled lightly.

Try not using subjects like "Me" or "I" since it is confused, stay with "Him/Her" or "He/She" for everybody's convinience.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: Yes I'll try to keep that in mind. I've also noticed that my posts are a bit..long. I'll try and shorten them up a bit.

ic: Disturbed walked out of the princapal's office with schedule in hand. Came to a room that seemed to look like the cafeteria. He walked in sat down at the nearest table and examined his class schedule. Looks up for a second and glances at some of the students "Hope this is a good idea," he thought to himself.
The OCA
OOC:

You can keep the long posts, just try to split them into seperate paragraphs for diffrent talkers, that makes it alot easier.

DMX Wrote:Yeah! I'd like to see him eat her out!

I can't agree with you more. We'll have to set them up. I'll handle it Wink .

IC:

"Sounds like a good plan," Shadow said as he took the tray from her. He looked around at the buffet. All kinds of food ranging from salads to raw meat, for the more feral students, were set out upon it. "Wow, they have quite a spread." Shadow noted as he eyed the meat.

"So feeling better I see."

Shadow turned around as a voice rang up behind him. He turned to be almost nose to nose with the nurse he had met earlier, "Y-yeah, nose feels fine."

"Hmm," She reached out and grabbed him under his muzzle, pulling his head closer to her, "Looks like it, you missed a few spots cleaning up though." She let go of his head and looked back at Dorothy, "You were the one who brought him in right?" she said recgonizing her instantly, "I first though he was just in a fight, but now I'm wondering if you smacked him for something." she said with a slight wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki turn left as she guided by Yoosei and walk towards the entrance of cafeteria, then both stepped in. Mitsuki looks around and it's full with students who taking a lunch.

"We're here, so, where's the place to order the meal...? Mitsuki questioned to Yoosei.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: GAH! :x I am SO behind!

IC:

As Black entered the cafeteria he looked around to see who had already arrived. He grinned when he spotted some from last class... a sudden motion caught his eye and he looked sharply at the corner of the ceiling. Hm. I could have sworn I saw something move up there... He glanced at the food. Meh... Probably just my imaination... He walked to the end of the queue while eyeing the raw meat.