Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
All my friends are back in Michigan. I currently live in Minnesota.
The OCA
that is far, damn what have I missed?
And it all happened with a blink of an eye. Day after graduation day, moving truck is at our house and we're packing up for Portland, Michigan. No more than 3 months after we move, moving truck is at our house again and packing up for Lakevill, Minnesota.
The OCA
damn, even the plain indians didnt' move that much
Atleast in Portland I was able to go back for a weekend.
The OCA
oregon?
heh, not that far...well about two to three hours from where I live
Portland, Michigan. Just 3 hours south of my hometown
The OCA
oh...michigan...heh, my bad well if you were to look for me near or at oregon, it would be a random coincidance, and besides I don't live in oregon, california, or nevada. not even idaho. nope, I live in Taholah washington. we have some distant contacts in other places, but I doubt they would pick up if we were to call them, or remember us if they seen us again.
To think about it, one year exactly today I was still in Houghton Lake, Michigan. The very last hug I got from was from one of my best friends since 1st grade. Right after I actually cried...yes I did cry. Because I knew I'd never see her again.
The OCA
good to know you have friends in lots of places, I may have a few friends here and there, but not really close at all, just a small conversation before we leave. And trying to be friends here is like trying to befriend a rock, when you try to talk to them they don't respond, and when you hit them you know they'll forget about you, even if they never knew you in the first place.

and besides, most people of Taholah are related to me one way or another.