Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"just one week ago... hmm... that's not much" her ears twitch at the sound of Mitsuki's bell on her 2 ponytails and her own tails swish around as they keep heading for the cafeteria "maybe after school you want to go to my house for a while...how about it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I know its a bit late for my character, but better late than never I suppose. To let you know I havent RP'd TOO much so if I do anything wrong please tell me :)

Profile:

Name: Disturbed

Type: Full Blooded Wolf

Height: 2 Meter and 56 Centimeters

Description: A pitch black furred colored wolf who walks upright. His hair also black but its always kinda messy with a couple strands occasionally in his eyes. He has yellow peircing eyes.

Clothes: The only real piece of clothing he wears is some loosely worn black jeans with a leather belt. The only other piece of clothing he wears is his foot wraps. He wears white tape wrap around his feet and ankles, though you can barely see it with his baggly jeans. No shirt

Powers: Ability to increase strength and speed but he become blinded by Rage and is uncontrolable so he doesnt rely on it too much, but sometimes it can be triggered my merely raising his anger, hide within the shadows.

Info: He lives within the same city as everyone else but doesnt attend the school. He doesnt attend school because of an "accident" where he used to live and hates talking about it. Though in his spare time he does hang around school just watching people as they live their lives. At night he walks the empty streets. Although a loner at heart he always helps people in need. Recently there was a report of a shadowy figure who helped an elderly women as she was robbed, though she couldnt give a clear description of who the person was. From living on his own for most of his life he has a fairly chisled body.

Perks: He doesnt like to show it but he loves having his belly rubbed.

Penis size: 6" and 10.5" erect

Member Covering: Pouch
The OCA
Putting away his chemistry books, Brant left his desk for lunch before hearing Black.

Quote:Black shrugged "I think so. But I have no idea where the cafeteria is."

"I know where the cafeteria is guys, just follow me." suggested the fox as he headed for the door in front of Kurtz and Black.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sat on the edge of the roof of the school looked down upon the stirring people down below. Watched as the people went about their day, yet nobody seemed to notice him.
The OCA
OOC: Well, I didn't want to put it as a rule, and I certainly won't- but still, if you would be so kind to do so, would some of you please use Past Tenses? It's odd to read that it's happening right now.

And Disturbed, you'd better write up who is performing that action. We know you are only controlling only one character, but if it's the first post, it'd help us not to get lost. Thanks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay gotcha! I was looking at Crimson's post to see how you write it out, guess he was a bad example :P .

Disturbed got up from his perch on top of the school. Slipped down the side of the wall, dashed across the yard, and jumped into a tall tree to get a better view.

OOC: Better?
The OCA
OOC: You forgot the IC but otherwise fine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, and quickly followed after Brant. "At least one of us knows where we're going." He let out a little chuckle, as he walked after the fox.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow glanced at his watch, "We still have a few minutes till it's officialy the lunch hour, normally you'd never catch me early to a period but I think I can make an exception this time."

"Well let's go then!" She wrapped her arm around Tony's and began draggin him with her, "Come on, I'll show you around." Katt said eagerly, even though she herself didn't know where anything in the school was.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki scratches head while looking at Yoosei. "I don't think I can't go today, because I have to do a live piano performance at TV station here...Maybe a later time."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds