Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Black glanceed again at the new girl and blushed while giving a rather sheepish grin.
OOC:

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OOC: That's a parentheses, lol- typo. Sorry.

Wat? u dun't lik mi spellink?

IC:

Shadow flipped up his wrist to look at his watch, "Class'll be over in, three, two, one!" The bell rang exactly as the last word left his mouth, "Finally, I'm starving." He sat up from his desk, offering a hand to Dorothy as he stood, "As much as I like Chemistry, lunch is definately tops in my book." He smiled a bit at his own joke.

Is that? Katt glanced around a bit, feeling Tony's hand on her butt, He's trying to feel me up. Her face began to blush, showing out a bit against her otherwise pure white fur, "So Tony, would you like to have lunch together? Since you're new here and all." She added quickly, trying not to sound desperate or excited.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy smiled and grabbed Shadow's paw and smiled cutely, "You sure are a gentleman." and then walked with him out of the classroom, leaving her things as the next class would be in the same classroom. "Gee, the class sure was interesting. Glad the two first days only have four periods."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Best thing about the first day," Shadow though aloud as he headed thru the hallways. "So is this your first year at this school too?" Shadow asked as he turned the hallway. He took his attention away from Dorothy for a second and noticed Katt standing in the middle of the hallway next to some guy, who's hand was currently resting on her butt. "Katt!" Shadow shouted, wondering why she would just stand there.

"AHH!" Katt jumped away from Tony's hand and quickly spun around, "H-Hey Shadow, uh, this is Tony," She said pointing at the boy who only a moment ago had his hand resting on her, "And..." Katt tought quickly, trying to remember the girls name since she wasn't really paying much attention, "Alice?" She said almost questionably.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This is my first year in THIS school, you got that right." she smiled, but soon blinked as she saw the commotion.

Alice nodded to Katt, smiling a bit to Shadow, but caught a glimpse on Dorothy and then turned around, walking off almost immediatly.

The dragoness didn't say a thing and just stayed silent, hoping they wouldn't notice this around too much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Katt looked curiously as Alice walked away hurriedly, "Where's she going?"

"Well it is almost lunch time." Shadow said, "She's probably going to get something to eat," He glanced again at his watch, "Which is probably where we should be going too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's true!" Dorothy quickly said and walked in front of Shadow to block the view on Alice. "Should we go now?"

Alice looked back with the corner of her eyes and sighed, then turned back and continued to head to the opposite way where the cafeteria was, more exactly to the girls' bathroom. In the way she shed off a tear as she had remembered about a certain someone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I sense a threesome for Shadow... well I can dream.

IC:

"Oh, uh sure." Shadow said, a little surprised by Dorothy jumping in front of him, "You coming Katt."

"Hold on." Katt turned back to Tony, who had been standing there quietly, "Would you care to join us? I, WE would appreciate it alot."

Shadow felt his muscles tightening up a bit, worrying that this Tony guy may be trying to seduce her. Katt and him had been friends for years. He thought of her like a little sister, and he knew how gullible she could be, especially around a boy she fancied.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ren almost fell out the tree as the bell rang. Oh crap... She jumped down. Heh. Nevermind. She sets off to the cafeteria.

Black exited the classroom "Riiight... It's lunch now... I think." He looked over to the small gathering of the others and walked over "Hey... Do any of you know where the cafeteria is?"
OOC: If Tony wouldn't be Gun's character, I'd be sensing another fight for a girl.

IC:

Dorothy giggled and waited for the cat-girl to go with them, she just stayed in front of Shadow and when Alice was out of view, she stood besides him, smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad