Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Kurtz: *takes a long sigh, and then casts Barrier over himself, the Dot Clone, DMX, and anyone else*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY BROTHER!!!!! GLEAMING WOLF STRIKE!!!!!!! *with his double voulge charges at Guilmon. pops him in the air with a swift kick, jump up, and spins making his double voulge like a buzz saw slicing into Guilmon*

Disturbed: I love it when he does that :D
The OCA
Me:*watches silver destroy simulation* very good now try and attack the real me!ROCK BREAKER!*knocks silver into the wall of a nearby house*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: *gets knocked into the house, busting throught the wall*

*roof of the house collapses, smoke bellows from the rubble as the house collpases...*

Silver: *As Guilmon stares at the rubble in satisfaction a flash of silver light hits him in the stomach* Nice try... *follows with an uppercut popping him up once again* SHINING STRIKE! *splits into 5 copies of himself and in flashes of light the copies slash into guilmon. From a distance all you can see is streaks of silver light .
The OCA
Me - >,< PULSAR!!! *fires a massive fireball/energy-beam/thingy at Guilmon*
Dresan: *appears* Ah, Technotronopolis is SOOOO quiet at night... *looks at Poke* Greetings, mortal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - DON'T KILL ME!!! *dives into an ally*
Dresan: *appears behind Poke and grabs him* You haven't forget to lead me to her... have you? *grins* I'd have to kill you if you did...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - :shock: I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!
Disturbed: Hey bro wanna try it?
Silver: Oh sure yeah!!
The OCA