Join our server on Discord

Useless information!
Crimson: Here's something random I happened upon...

Murder is the only crime that does not increase during the full moon. Theft, disorderly conduct, larceny, armed robbery, assault and battery, and rape all statistically increase dramatically during the full moon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Did you know an artist in UK filed a law suit on Sean "Diddy" Combs for using the name "Diddy" because in the UK there was already an artist with the name "Diddy" Now Sean "Diddy" Combs can no longer use the name "Diddy" in any of his promotions in the UK.
The OCA
i happened upon a very high number today.
a googolplex. essentially a googol is 10 to the power of 100 or 1 with 100 zeros behind it, a googolplex is 10 to the power of a googol.

and that is the highest number i know of
There are approximately ten million bricks in the Empire State Building
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Here is a useless fact: You can never know the highest number that you know. :o

You know why? Well, you know googleplex and one. gooleplex and two. (I wrote it in words so that I wouldn't have to make all those zero's.)
Renamon's Army
Between November 17th and Christmas day, the Xbox 360 won sales overall with about 2 million copies. The Wii was very close at 1.8 million, while the PS3 lagged at 700,000.
Useless Fact #1:i hate Any Anime i Dont Really Understand.

Useless fact #2:I Watched FLCL and Loved it!

Useless Fact #3:im a sad Being to take the Time to Understand an Anime as Cracked up as that.
Fact..........................................................nothing.

that was useless....
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Cows are white with black spots
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Evanescence is now proclaimed as one of the world's most popular bands.

Their album Fallen has now sold 13,000,000 copies (6X platinum)