Join our server on Discord

Dead
Kurtz: *lets his tongue slide from out of his muzzle, still panting* Ahhh... Aq..Aqu...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*** AUDIO ONLY ***

??? - Eeee! *squishy noise*
??? - THAT FECKING HURTS!!!
Disturbed: *waves at Pokepimp* hiya

Aqua: OOHHH Kurtz I...I think I'm...goi...*cum* *her warm juices spill all over kurtz's member* *heavy panting*
The OCA
Steven: *listening to the squishy noises and the Audio* Huh, wonder who that is. *uses his uber spam powers to see who it is*

Kurtz: A...A....NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! *his member twitches as dragon seed bursts out of the tip of his member at a fast speed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
White - Evil You will DIE for this!
Kiran - *grin* Been there, done that. *humping White's ass*
Steven: *immediately transforms into H-Dragon and appears where White and Kiran are with black eyes* What... is this...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiran - :shock: *looks up at H-Steven slowly*
White - Evil Will you now GET-THE-FUCK-OFF-ME!!!
Disturbed: *Busts through a wall with his Destroyer of Worlds sword swingin* Get..your god damn dick away from her!!!

Aqua: *becomes limp and falls onto Kurtz chest instantly falls asleep* mmmm that was great..
The OCA
H-Steven: DIE KIRAN! *grabs Kiran by the throat and drags him into the air* FORCE STRIKE! *a huge blade slices through Kiran's stomach*

Kurtz: *smiles* Yeah... *wags his tail slowly and cuddles Aqua close to him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiran - :shock: :x OW-OW-OW-OW-OW-OW-OW!!!
White - *stands up* Bloody git!
Me - *enters through portal, sweating heavily* Have any of you seen... :shock: He did something stupid, I take it?